coolguyrko

Reaction score
I'm West Brom scond season and I qualified fo Europe in the first season.
I got threw the qualifying round easily.Then I was top of my group despite being hammerd 5-1 by Spartak Moscow and drawing 1-1 against Galatsasray.Which was alll well and good until I found out the first round knockout.FC Bayern vs West Brom.I was hopen for Wolves but I got Bayern so what I was wondering is how am I going to play against them home and away.
What formation and how should my players play.
I'll post screenies of both squads now.
Phil Jones could return but its doubtful and Dorrans is definatley not available.Diarra could be out but there is a chance he could be back.
As for Bayern Muller is out of action Obasi has the posiblity of coming back and Kahlenbury will prob also be back.
View attachment 122631 View attachment 122632

I have one match coming up i which is Blackburn and then both matches afterward are the 2 legs of the bayern match.First match is away second match is at home.Also just checked they have to play Schalke in between the 2 legs that match is on the 19th
the first legs is the 16th and the 2nd leg is the 23.rd.
Whoever read all that thanks you and sorry for the bad spelling but does anyone have any idea about how to approach the match
Kevin was just injured in the Blackburn match and definatley will not be able to compete.

Last edited:
dont push up so much, their strikers will exploit it with ease, try playing a lot deeper and play the offside trap too, i normally play narrow, short passes with a quick tempo too and ive beat teams like werder bremen, man city, arsenal, fiorentina - all with huddersfield town.

ive actually just beat werder bremen in the europa league 5-2 on aggregate with huddersfield - i appreciate munich are better than werder but you should be in a much stronger position than me with west brom!

nGodY.png

dont push up so much, their strikers will exploit it with ease, try playing a lot deeper and play the offside trap too, i normally play narrow, short passes with a quick tempo too and ive beat teams like werder bremen, man city, arsenal, fiorentina - all with huddersfield town.

ive actually just beat werder bremen in the europa league 5-2 on aggregate with huddersfield - i appreciate munich are better than werder but you should be in a much stronger position than me with west brom!

nGodY.png

Thanks I lost the first leg away 2-0 using some new tactic that I just found it worked tho we had a goal disallowed which should have stood and the scored the 2nd goal in the last minute of extra time whuich is my own fault thats when we tyend to conceed and I shud have went to more defensive.

I beat Bayern 3-0 at home and 4-0 away with Burnley. They are not that strong. My advice is, play narrow and slow, and push your players up!