eddiem352

Reaction score
Hey,

I have the beta on my Imac but when I try to run matches it constantly lags even when I have no other programs or anything running. I am only running games in 2d mode but it keep stopping and starting.

Does anyone else have a similar problem on there Imac?
Or does anyone know how to solve it or make it better?

Thanks

Hey,

What iMac do you have? Is it a 2011 model or earlier? I have no issues with lagging but there are some issue's that have been addressed in the SI beta forums.

Yeah its a Imac 8,1 which was released back in 2008/2009.

Thats good, so it should be ok when the full game is released?

Not necessarily, you would need to check the minimum specs and then check the SI forums to see if it may be a bug - more likely it is just your systems performance that is causing these types of issues.

Okay, I have had a look into it and it should be fine and has been in the past (FM12 and FM11).

The only thing I may need to do is update to Lion.

I have the newest imac with mountain lion and all the latest updates and it does this to me as well! It will just quit randomly, cant ever get past pre-season. Driving me ******* mad!

What MacOS are you guys using?
Also, have you disabled GPU rendering?

What MacOS are you guys using?
Also, have you disabled GPU rendering?

As Darandio says there is a fix already for the time being on the SI forums change to software rendering - it happened to me twice but changed that setting and hasn't happened again.

Its GPU rendering its and option the display settings.