Immersion

flamindamon

Reaction score
Anyone bought or listened to the new Pendulum album Immersion? I have to say it is amazing! Especially with their new song Watercolour, which I think is the best song they have ever made.
What do you think of it?

Anyone bought or listened to the new Pendulum album Immersion? I have to say it is amazing! Especially with their new song Watercolour, which I think is the best song they have ever made.
What do you think of it?

Lalalala I am going to see them on Sunday in Plymouth! :)

i haven't bought it but i agree, watercolour is immense. |)

Album is decent but nothing special, a lot better than In Silico but it's still not close to Hold Your Colour.

Witchcraft, The Island pt I & II, Salt in the Wounds, and Watercolour are the standout tracks in my opinion.

It's a good album, but i hyped it too much. Still good though.

In Silico was a huge **** of an album so hopefully they've made this one a lot better, I'll download it... When I can be bothered XD

Lalalala I am going to see them on Sunday in Plymouth! :)
Nice, should be good!

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Witchcraft, The Island pt I & II, Salt in the Wounds, and Watercolour are the standout tracks in my opinion.
Yeh, they're my favourite songs on there.

It's a quality album. I went to see them at the O2 Academy in Birmingham on Wednesday night and they're amazing live :)

Witchcraft <3

agree with that one ;)

saw them at Brixton last year, actually love them <3

Not yet on Spotify, but i guess they have more pressing issues like not having Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Red hot chilli peppers and Jimmi Hendrix :/

Went to see them in Cardiff Saturday night. Loved it. :wub:

Went to see them in Cardiff Saturday night. Loved it. :wub:
My friend nearly died when he went to see them, that's how mad he said it was, he was in bruises and cuts. "it was crazy i nearly got killed, but so did everyone else. if im going out i'm going out ******, with a fight...and taking others out with me" A quote from after he seen 'em. |)

Yeah I could get it online but I have no money in my bank and my mum doesn't like buying stuff online with her card. :(