Cheers man, always welcome to hear that sort of thing.

Before I continue I'm going to give the whole story start to finish a polish and edit; I won't change things too much but certainly some of the older music links need updating.

I've grabbed some screenshots quickly, not all of the ones you want to see but most of them. Unfortunately I forgot to do any screenshots when I won the cup, and have no save of that time anymore as I went on holiday to advance the time a little. So, Aaron Towler and Yalcin Akarsu have retired now, and to my knowledge I can no longer get a shot of their stats.

I should point out that they had near perfect stats for their positions, but I've posted up their biographies to see. Towler had 20 passing, 20 technique, decent pace, incredible mental stats etc, you get the idea.

Akarsu had something like 16 pace, 20 crossing etc etc...again, exactly what was needed for his position.

View attachment 338215 Ashley Stannard had 19 pace when we went to the World Cup, but other than that I believe everything is the same. Here is his biography:
And here are the Brighton competition history pages, and the world rankings. Antonio Conte was manager from 2026 - 2031, but that will be covered in the next story when I get to it.

Wow....what a player Ashley Stannard is......fantastic...
Nice to see that after u left, still Brighton are the best team in the world winning trophies consistently...
Hoping to see u start a new save quickly.....