awalker14

Reaction score
Has anyone completed the "immovable object" achievement?

If so then your a god:) also how did you manage it?

View attachment 392736

According to Steam, 0.1% (the lowest percentile possible) of players have completed this achievement. Tough as nails - I haven't even completed the 'not conceded in 5 games' achievement haha.

I think the best way would be to try and establish Celtic as a superpower in the SPL

I managed it in a long term welsh save. Got knocked out of the champions league before the group stage, and then didn't concede until about March or so. But it's only really possible to achieve when you're doing it in leagues in which you can dominate more than even Celtic.

I managed it in a long term welsh save. Got knocked out of the champions league before the group stage, and then didn't concede until about March or so. But it's only really possible to achieve when you're doing it in leagues in which you can dominate more than even Celtic.

iv started a welsh save how long did it take you to do the challenge?

Im on my way to it, so far at 24 games without conceding as Man United 2019 season. Wish me luck :p

I wish you luck:)

Thanks :) just hit 26 sooo close but other 4 games for another day :p. In response to the original post im running similar tactic to the 4-2-2-2 artisan tactic thats on this forums and its been working so good defensively although im getting alot of 1-0 wins lately due to strikers missing.

I came really close in my annual TNS save?Think Wales would be a good shout if you wanted to have a serious crack at it :)

iv started a welsh save how long did it take you to do the challenge?

Fourth Season. I'm heads, shoulders and knees above the rest of the league, but the Champions League is still occupied by much stronger teams then myself.

Fourth Season. I'm heads, shoulders and knees above the rest of the league, but the Champions League is still occupied by much stronger teams then myself.

im hoping i can do it within 10 seasons then:) this is turning out to be a really fun save btw

****, possession is not the way to go.. 1-1

561520d1398126475-immovable-object-s

View attachment 561520

Last edited: