Marquinh0s

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm sorry for my bad english.I created a nice tactic and I tried it with Feyenoord.I won a lot of trophies.I decided to share my tactic with you.Hope it will work for you.
In this tactic our aim is playing a beautiful game and score a lof of goal.

Formation :
formationh.jpg

Team Instructions :
92701391101066713409.jpg

Fixture :

94211465769686383579.jpg

91841724321623680792.jpg

And some important results :

BARCELONA 0 - 1 FEYENOORD
37103356350164855993.jpg

FEYENOORD 3 - 1 BARCELONA
95667548399478773497.jpg

FEYENOORD 6 - 0 NEC
01883231397705869094.jpg

Thanks...

LINK :
Impact of 'Tiki-Taka' 4-3-3 V.1 (Feyenoord, Nov 2013).tac

Last edited:
I'm trying to edit but I think ıt doesn't work..

Last edited:
That is not how you image tag

You should just use FM Bases image upload system
or
The Image Tags are
. You don't need the = in the []

You would get good results when you have a whole new team. Didn't think they had that sort of money!!

retsinnab69:1254861 said:
You would get good results when you have a whole new team. Didn't think they had that sort of money!!

Just about to say with those players in the Dutch League you could play 8-1-1 and still win games 4 or 5-0.

This guy has created a tactic and the first thing people do is criticise him. Give him a break and possibly try his tactic to see if its good. If you can beat barca with then it must be a good tactic and yes some of the players are world class but not all of them. Yes this is a great team for the dutch league but we all have had good team's and still lost to crappy teams so the tactic plays a huge part in the success of the team. I will try this out and see if its good. Just a few questions: 1) What pitch size do you use? 2) And Match Prep, OI?

This guy has created a tactic and the first thing people do is criticise him. Give him a break and possibly try his tactic to see if its good. If you can beat barca with then it must be a good tactic and yes some of the players are world class but not all of them. Yes this is a great team for the dutch league but we all have had good team's and still lost to crappy teams so the tactic plays a huge part in the success of the team. I will try this out and see if its good. Just a few questions: 1) What pitch size do you use? 2) And Match Prep, OI?
Thanks mate...I'm using 102m-65m and for Match Prep ; Attacking Movement - Average/High and I'm asking assistant for OI.Hope ıt works for you.

For the other guys ; The important thing is create like that squad and If I have these players, I am successful.If you didn't try this tactic dont speak ok?

Thanks...​

Last edited:
I will try this tactic. After I give my feedback

It might well be a decent tactic, but I think it will be below par of the popular tactics available on FM-base. The Dutch leage a very weak one while you got players like Eden Hazard and Neymar and still the results are not THAT impressive.

It might well be a decent tactic, but I think it will be below par of the popular tactics available on FM-base. The Dutch leage a very weak one while you got players like Eden Hazard and Neymar and still the results are not THAT impressive.
OK:S I'm testing it with Tottenham,I will put my results.

Not very good at all sorry played 8 friendies on a new Barcelona Save and 10 games in the League and Cup Comp won 6 and drew 2 Friendies but in the league and cup won 1 drew 6 and lost 3 scored 4 and let in 17. Never let in so many goals from tactic's i've made and used. What season was your screenshots taken? Also i go back to, to good a team for that league!!

Last edited:
This is my results:

IFElfsborgElfsborg_Calendrio-1.png

The tactic is a bit irregular, but I'll continue to test at the end of the season. ;)

Thanks mate...I don't know sweden league but I think it isn't successful.