Cookie1

Reaction score
Hi guys. I was managing Arsenal and I had an away game against Chelsea. During the game I realized that Chelsea do very good only because they have an impact player in Eden Hazard. Whenever they are struggling to make a breakthrough, Hazard provides a moment of brilliance and saves the day. So I decided that I should also buy impact players rather than spreading my transfer budget over a large number of players(especially since I cant seem to get anything out of Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez). As Messi and Ronaldo are definitely not realistic targets, I was hoping that maybe you guys could come up with a few suggestions. I was thinking that maybe I can sign Lukaku in striker position and maybe Isco or Phillipe Coutinho or Raheem Sterling in midfield. What are your opinions? Who should I sign? Thx. (Just for the info, I am in the year 2017 in the game).

Neymar all the day,best player after Messi and Ronaldo,still young,insane goal machine,he can create something out of nothink.
Just buy him,he'll be a legend in 3-4 years. ;)

Can't get anything out of Ozil and Sanchez? i managed to make both win the Ballon D'or.. they're both Fantastic in FM

Can't get anything out of Ozil and Sanchez? i managed to make both win the Ballon D'or.. they're both Fantastic in FM

Well I use Ozil as Enghance and Sanchez as AP on both wings. How do you use them. What should I do to make them improve?

Enganche Treq or Advanced Playmaker for Ozil, with the right setup he should do really well in all those roles.. Inside Forward for Sanchez, he should score tons for you..

You use waaaaaayy too many playmakers.. 2 tops.. when everyone on the pitch has the same job they'll cancel each other out

I would of change Enganche to AM(A) and AP to IF(S-A).

I would normally play inside forwards myself but I have observed that inside forwards tend to shoot more and from unrealistic positions, which is not the way I want my team to play.

I would normally play inside forwards myself but I have observed that inside forwards tend to shoot more and from unrealistic positions, which is not the way I want my team to play.
Then play with wingers,suport maybe ?

Well, the player is an impact player because he is great, i.e. a lot of great attributes and whatnot. This is better noticed in real life, on FM you have reliable players, that play great every match and can carry your team if they're being complacent and otherwise ******. I have Ronaldo on my RM/Portugal Save, and even at 35 yo he still win a few games by himself. And on FM 12 on a City save I once did, believe it or not, on a team that had Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Touré, Ganso, Hamsik, etc, it was the alleged child molester that saved my *** a lot of times. Adam Jonhson was just on fire (maybe he wanted to impress the ball boys, idk), and I still don't know how he didn't win the ballon D'or. ******* robbed.

Well, the player is an impact player because he is great, i.e. a lot of great attributes and whatnot. This is better noticed in real life, on FM you have reliable players, that play great every match and can carry your team if they're being complacent and otherwise ******. I have Ronaldo on my RM/Portugal Save, and even at 35 yo he still win a few games by himself. And on FM 12 on a City save I once did, believe it or not, on a team that had Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Touré, Ganso, Hamsik, etc, it was the alleged child molester that saved my *** a lot of times. Adam Jonhson was just on fire (maybe he wanted to impress the ball boys, idk), and I still don't know how he didn't win the ballon D'or. ******* robbed.

Players need to have a certain CA to be able to win the Ballon D'or on FM.. the year Alexis won he was outperformed (Even though Alexis played Awesome like a 7.8 average rating) by a mile by The Ox and Alexis still won while The Ox didn't even get top 3

Maybe rebuild your defense? It's looking really weak.. Don't put Cazorla or Ozil on wings ;) Arsenal need 1 thing to be greatest, world class striker- Lewandowski, or maybe Benzema(world class? :p ) Cavani? or some wonderkid like Zivkovic.. it's my opinion.

Last edited:
Maybe rebuild your defense? It's looking really weak.. Don't put Cazorla or Ozil on wings ;) Arsenal need 1 thing to be greatest, world class striker- Lewandowski, or maybe Benzema(world class? :p ) Cavani? or some wonderkid like Zivkovic.. it's my opinion.

Well the season is about to end and I decided that I will bring in lukaku and neymar if possible. Your views on this?

Sameobi was a big impact player for me in my first season with Newcastle. A late sub that would chip in with a crucial assist or nab a match winning game. Still didn't do enough to win a new contract for next season though.

Players need to have a certain CA to be able to win the Ballon D'or on FM.. the year Alexis won he was outperformed (Even though Alexis played Awesome like a 7.8 average rating) by a mile by The Ox and Alexis still won while The Ox didn't even get top 3
So, real life Ballon D'or is corrupt, FM Ballon D'or is corrupt also?

Well the season is about to end and I decided that I will bring in lukaku and neymar if possible. Your views on this?

Neymar in Arsenal? It's looks weird.. I know he is a beast but i'm always try to do realistic transfers. Try to get Lewandowski and maybe Reus instead of Lukaku and Neymar. What you think?

Last edited: