Arron ~NFFC~

Reaction score
This is just a quick question as i am not wasting any more of my time trying to import a tactic into FM13 if this isnt possible to do YET...?

The furthest i have got to importing a tactic is clicking manage tactics > Import > OK.

After this i am not able to use as a backup tactic or as a starting, is this because we are currently on the BETA and not the official game?

Please solve my problem. |)

If you are using the FMClassic, the you can only import tactics made with the TC. Apart from that, it works as in FM12

this isnt about tactics but how the **** do i import training shedules or make schedules??? cant seem to find it

this isnt about tactics but how the **** do i import training shedules or make schedules??? cant seem to find it

You cant. Training have been changed for FM13 and its now more realistic in the sense that you can chose to focus on different areas using preset setting ( invisible) rather than designing totally different scheduels for all the players. After that, you can use individual training on players.

You cant. Training have been changed for FM13 and its now more realistic in the sense that you can chose to focus on different areas using preset setting ( invisible) rather than designing totally different scheduels for all the players. After that, you can use individual training on players.

o ok, hope my players reach their full potential with these schedules! :p cheers mate

o ok, hope my players reach their full potential with these schedules! :p cheers mate

Look at it as a great way of making the training be a part of your tactics. If you are Sam Allardyce, then train them on a Balanced schedule and in more defensive roles and use the individual focus to make sure they get more muscels etc.