• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pikkpoiss

Reaction score
So I'm bored and thought that 'why not host a chairman game'. So here I am asking if anyone is interested in joining such game in this time. Ill be looking for, as the title says, 10 to 15 participants. They MUST BE ACTIVE.

I'll be using FMRTE, so with every transfer you do, you will be giving away a player in your squad. Will be swapping the players. You can choose the player from your reserves or U teams , whom you want to swap with.

I haven't done the rules yet. Just want to know how many people are interested.

The game will take place in Europe.

Will I be using LFC update or the original one?

And please make your suggestions, what rules should be in the game.

Last edited:
I would be interested. We have got a 6 week holiday so will be VERY active in this thread. And also, I'm a member of the BaP you are doing. :p Rules wise, you could do something similar to Disclaimer's game. Maybe do a La Liga game? :)

Last edited:
Count me in aswell, as for the db i'd go with the current LFCMarshall update.

Count me in aswell, as for the db i'd go with the current LFCMarshall update.
Same. Which league are we doing? If we are doing one of the top 5 (England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain), could we reserve our teams? Even if it is the Portugese league or Scottish league, we could?

Just choose your teams. If there are too many leagues where participants have chosen from, I'll redirect them from there to the right leagues. But yeah basically you can choose whatever club you want.

You may reserve yourself a club, but you must reserve it with you chairman's name and nationality.

I've already made quite many rules. Just need to make them 'shine like a diamond'.

BPL: Southampton
BBVA: Rayo
Serie A: Palermo
Bundesliga: Augsburg
Ligue 1: Lyon

Name: Lewie Roberts Nation: Wales

​If we can reserve just 1 club, then just Southampton please. :)

Last edited:
Anyone notice that I haven't chosen the top top teams like PSG, City, Bayern, Juventus or Real Madrid. :p

BPL - Everton
Serie A - SS Lazio
Bundesliga - Wolfsburg
Ligue 1 - Marseille
La Liga - Valencia

Kristo Laur, Estonia.

Last edited:
There is a restriction also when choosing clubs: Clubs value must be 500M € or lower.

BPL: Southampton
BBVA: Rayo
Serie A: Palermo
Bundesliga: Augsburg
Ligue 1: Lyon

Name: Lewie Roberts Nation: Wales

​If we can reserve just 1 club, then just Southampton please. :)

BPL - Everton
Serie A - SS Lazio
Bundesliga - Wolfsburg
Ligue 1 - Marseille
La Liga - Valencia

Kristo Laur, Estonia.

Please, choose only one club. :)

need 4 yes's more, then I can start this game, cause 8 will be the majority.

Are you using LFCMarshalls update??
If so:

Chairman Name: Nathan Walker
Chairman Nationality: English
Club to takeover: Cambridge United (League two)

Let me know if that's alright :)

Sounds good!

Although just condsider this when starting your game, before putting a lot of effort into it:

Chairmen games are not easy to 'keep alive'. People will join and the thread will be buzzing during the start but once the intial excitement of buying players and trading with other chairman in the first window wears off...you will find people get bored quick and tend to move onto bigger and better things.

In saying that though, IF you can keep the participants interested, then running a chairman game becomes very very enjoyable :)

I'll join mate.

BPL - Newcastle
Serie A - Juventus
Bundesliga - Hoffenheim
Ligue 1 - AS Monaco
La Liga - Napoli

Daniel Murley - English

Il have Monaco - Nationality - English - Chairman Name - Cool M Cool