Any person who had trouble with the skins Skins in FM 15.2.0 follow the instructions in the comments, fixed it for me. The key thing was when you rename your config file, do not put .xml in just 'skin_config' the . xml will be put in by the computer itself as that is the file type ;)

Any person who had trouble with the skins Skins in FM 15.2.0 follow the instructions in the comments, fixed it for me. The key thing was when you rename your config file, do not put .xml in just 'skin_config' the . xml will be put in by the computer itself as that is the file type ;)

A ******* men, as ThePav said rename the config file as just 'skin_config'

It's common knowledge FM is unplayable without custom skins and finally i can play again

RIP my scorpio skin

I thought I did what people said to do but im useless at this sort of thing so I guess im f****d now

RIP football manager.... you used to be a great game but last couple years just gone to pot not sure I will bother buying it again

RIP my scorpio skin

I thought I did what people said to do but im useless at this sort of thing so I guess im f****d now

RIP football manager.... you used to be a great game but last couple years just gone to pot not sure I will bother buying it again

Fix has been up since yesterday.

Anyone could upload me Alternative Light Skin? I have serious problems downloading it via Steam :(

could someone help with a step by step instrructions

SI skinning forum has fixes d/l for most of these by now as well as sortitousi.

I was using scorpio

I thought I did what it said to do but still not working maybe I have totally messed it up now, is there a idiots guide??

this laptop will be taking flying lessons against the wall soon like my last one did when I lost it and im close to it

if anyone who using scorpio can tell me what folders I should have and whats in it would be good...... save my laptop

I was using scorpio

I thought I did what it said to do but still not working maybe I have totally messed it up now, is there a idiots guide??

this laptop will be taking flying lessons against the wall soon like my last one did when I lost it and im close to it

if anyone who using scorpio can tell me what folders I should have and whats in it would be good...... save my laptop

Scorpio settings update

For scorpio, just unzip these and they should work after that...

For everybody who uses a Scorpio skin, u need to have 1.7b version. 1.5 or 1.6 dont work with new FM15 update.

Anybody who needs a working Scorpio skin, PM me.

Do you have FM15 Helvetica Lite Skin mate?

A small team of players from different communities are working hard to create download links from all common skins. Should be ready By sunday. Ony Scorpio and BlueO ready

A small team of players from different communities are working hard to create download links from all common skins. Should be ready By sunday. Ony Scorpio and BlueO ready

I can get the Scorpio one working, but the DF11 Scorpio doesnt work, I can pick it but takes ages to work and then screen goes black.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/413341-Important-Skins-in-FM15.2

Here's some help for those who want to manually configure their skins. Bare in mind you need the latest version of your skin, and still that doesnt mean it will work after configuration. In that case I recommend you contact the author of your skin or wait him to release a new version that works with FM15.2 update.

Last edited:
Did you change the config file name to skin_config ?