<string id="name" value="scorpio_df11"/>
<string id="skin_name" value="scorpio_df11"/>

Im not using it myself, but if it works the same way ik othe skins, this shoud be the right way. Remembr to keep </record> in the end.

<string id="name" value="scorpio_df11"/>
<string id="skin_name" value="scorpio_df11"/>

Im not using it myself, but if it works the same way ik othe skins, this shoud be the right way. Remembr to keep </record> in the end.

Nah not working, something must be wrong, the author must figure it out I suppose!!

Nah not working, something must be wrong, the author must figure it out I suppose!!

We are trying to figure it out, although we are not the authors. We manged to tweak Scorpio and BlueO, and we ae workin with other skins as we speak.

We are trying to figure it out, although we are not the authors. We manged to tweak Scorpio and BlueO, and we ae workin with other skins as we speak.

I'm going to try the scorpio settings someone put up a page back, didn't see it, i'll try that now too see if it works

Scorpio 1.7b

OK folks. Heres the complete download link of Scorpio 1.7b with DF11 sin and Scorpio Sidebar.

I've been trying to get the helvetica lite skin working for a while, can't seem to figure it out...

Is there a update out yet that I could download?

If anyone knows of another white/light skin that works with 15.2 that's be great as well.

Thanks!

Actually never mind, I've got it to work!

Changing the xml file to 'skin_config' instead of 'skin_config.xml' seemed to make it work.

Bornexplorer88 your a legend.... cheers got it working :)

Pecu cheers for your private message to help also

Im happy now and also now got 10 days off .... Now to make it a perfect day is 3 points for the mighty Posh at Leyton Orient

But last night while at work the download button on the game mode screen comes up with error code 1.... any ideas??

Last edited:
Scorpio 1.7b

OK folks. Heres the complete download link of Scorpio 1.7b with DF11 sin and Scorpio Sidebar.

Sorry, but this isn't working for me. Just like the official update the author posted. The skins appear in my preferences, but when I load them there are no differences to the default skin. I'm using a mac. any suggestions?

Sorry, but this isn't working for me. Just like the official update the author posted. The skins appear in my preferences, but when I load them there are no differences to the default skin. I'm using a mac. any suggestions?
same ere pal just not working

btw, whats the difference for Scorpio and Scorpio (DF11) ?