Rangers26

Reaction score
I'm getting a new laptop soon and I want to make sure FM will run fine on it. The computer I use right now only has 2.5* performance and if I put on 3/4 countries with about 10 leagues it has 1/1.5* speed depending on the other database settings I choose. After 3/4 seasons of playing the game it gets really slow but I'm pretty sure it's a **** computer with only like 2GB RAM though so it makes sense I guess.

I want a laptop that will let me download a lot of kits, facepacks and logos and will allow me to be able to go for more seasons without the game getting unplayable. I'm fine starting the game with a few countries and then turning them on and off as I go so it only has to run a few leagues at a time anyway.

From looking around a bit I've heard that RAM was the most important and a good processor too but I don't really know how good they should be to make FM run really well.

So any help?

Last edited:
Last year I had a PC custom built to run FM comfortably with room if later versions require more, and ended up with a 6 core processor, 8gb DDR3 ram (got space for 16gb if ever needed) and a 1gb graphics card, it all depends on how many leagues you wish to load and how fast you want it to process games with a Laptop I would suggest a 4 core or i5 processor with 4 gb ram and for graphics 1gb.

FM should run fine on most laptops just depends on how much leagues are being run and the display settings etc. I got a new laptop recently runs intel pentium, has 65ogb hard drive and 4gb ram and it runs fine with at least 9 or 10 leagues selected.