Importing FM2010 Training Schedules into FM2011

dong_zhuo

Reaction score
Hey guys. There's probably a really obvious trick to sort this out but does anyone know how to import training schedules from Football Manager 2010 onto Football Manager 2011? I set up a whole load of my own schedules for my Arsenal team but it tooks hours and I really can't be arsed to go through that again.

OR

If this isn't possible does anyone know if there is a good set of training schedules available? I know the Tugs and Dans training schedules haven't been released. This really sucks! >.<

Think it's as simple as you can't. Possibly because on FM10 you could save a schedule as a number of different routines for each position etc. On this you have to have a schedule each. I tried importing Sfrasers wasn't having any of it. Best to use new ones, or the downloadable ones here.

Ahhh ******. I thought that might be the case. Oh well I've already given IanC's training a go, I think I will just modify that to each individual player. Still a pain in the **** but not as bad as starting from scratch. Cheers.