Average Joe

Reaction score
Looking to gather a group of players with good potential. Would like them all under 19. Don't want to spend a lot but for a few I will go higher.

So far I'm thinking of starting a new save with Manchester united and buying-

Munir - 10.75 million (more than I'd like to spend on a youngster but he is supposed to be top class
Tielemans - think everyone will pick him up
Balanta - again at 7 odd million more than I want to spend
Halliovic - not sure on price or potential really
Humam Tariq - so cheap he has to be worth a shot at under half a million

Any other players I should look at?

Jesus Vallejo: Approach him immediately. Just over a million for one of the best young CB's.
Pavel Savitskiy: 70k and really worth it
Alper Ademoglu: 625k and he develops really well within a few years.
Adama Traore & Wilfrid Kaptoum: Cheap young Barca prospects that both have insane potential. Big fan of Kaptoum.
Federico Bonazzoli: Future target man that has unbelievable physical stats. Make sure to get his finishing right at a young age.
Vaclav Cerny: Awesome forward from Ajax.
Kristoffer Ajer: You can get him for 10k
Gaston Gil Romero: About 4 million
Lucas Romero: About 7 mil

Jesus Vallejo: Approach him immediately. Just over a million for one of the best young CB's.
Pavel Savitskiy: 70k and really worth it
Alper Ademoglu: 625k and he develops really well within a few years.
Adama Traore & Wilfrid Kaptoum: Cheap young Barca prospects that both have insane potential. Big fan of Kaptoum.
Federico Bonazzoli: Future target man that has unbelievable physical stats. Make sure to get his finishing right at a young age.
Vaclav Cerny: Awesome forward from Ajax.
Kristoffer Ajer: You can get him for 10k
Gaston Gil Romero: About 4 million
Lucas Romero: About 7 mil

Haha cheers! I've literally just added a few of those to my list after I made the thread, Cerny, Savitskiy, Vallejo (got him in my current save and forgot) Ademoglu.

Will check the others out :)

Got L. Romero currently too. Great player straight in my first team.

Thanks for the suggestions, going to build a legion ;)

May get Mastour aswell as I am a Milan fan. Only problem I've found while scouting him in the save I have now, he seems to play about 20 U18 mins then gets injured!

Going to get rid of some coaches and get new ones in too :)

Luka Jovic is also a decent shout, picked him up for 4 million, sure you could get him a bit cheaper. Have to wait a year and a half before he arrives though

Jesus Vallejo is insane 2nd season moved to Napoli for 32 million and hes only 19 year old.

A signed Youri Tielemans became an amazing replacement for steven gerrard

Last edited:
Ante Coric - 1M
Dino Halilovic - free
Jesus Vallejo - 1.4M (release clause)

Does Dino Halilovic have good potential? I only really knew about his brother due to his Barca move

Also I might leave Balanta as he is 21. Any suggestions for good U19 defenders at cheap prices?

Does Dino Halilovic have good potential? I only really knew about his brother due to his Barca move

With my NUFC save, my scouts always seemed to give him 4.5-5 star potential. By the end of the first season he was useful in cup games and as a late sub at only 17. Probably could be a regular prem stater for a mid-table team by the middle of the next season. I got lucky a few times and he started out with like 16 determination.

Since he's free, I always sign him and stick him on my U21 side and make sure he starts. Year 3 he's dominating and is good as a sub. I'd start him if my midfield wasn't stacked as is (I always over sign midfield, because I dunno haha).

For free I won't complain at all! Cheers Ghents will deffo make sure I grab him while I can

Just need to sort through which coaches are worth keeping and find some better ones if needed. I'm assuming the facilities will be top notch at a club like Manchester United so shouldn't need to spend there.

Started a new save last night, Tielemans they want 20 million for!? I'm sure I bought him for just a couple of million in my other save...Has it changed since an update?

Savitskiy went to PSG over me so will address that when I restart....

And I will restart because Odengaard was not in the database after I did the steam workshop thing. When I closed the game Steam said I was downloading something so I assume its that. And I want him!

So, will try again and make sure I offer Savitskiy a better deal.

Mastour didn't want to come even after a chat. So maybe I will use a different kind of chat tactic.

(could not find Ajer on a medium database either :( )

Still hope Tielemans for 20 mil was a one off, really want him!

I've never been able to pick up Tielemans for cheap. I think he's already valued at like 5M at the start.

I've never been able to pick up Tielemans for cheap. I think he's already valued at like 5M at the start.

Lame, really wanted him due to his high potential. Suppose I can offer more though as UTD get 60 mil budget. Was hoping to get him under 5mil like I have on another save :(

you should try to buy Anatoli Todorov from Litex (1.2M€).

This striker is a beast.

you should try to buy Anatoli Todorov from Litex (1.2M€).

This striker is a beast.

Cheers mate will have a look. What is he like? Not heard of him before.... only guy I can find by that name on google is 29

Last edited: