Matiii89

Reaction score
Am I the only one that is having serious problems finding youth coaches?
Every time I find a coach that is currently coaching a different team at youth level, and I click "Approach to sign" or what ever it's called, the "lowest" position he accepts is Reserve Manager. They ALWAYS have zero interest in coaching my youth team...

Is there a fix to this or something that I can do about it?

Am I the only one that is having serious problems finding youth coaches?
Every time I find a coach that is currently coaching a different team at youth level, and I click "Approach to sign" or what ever it's called, the "lowest" position he accepts is Reserve Manager. They ALWAYS have zero interest in coaching my youth team...

Is there a fix to this or something that I can do about it?
I was having this problem until I began doubling the wage it would have taken them to do their preferred job. So if they wanted to be my Under-18s Assistant Manager for £1kp/w I'd say "no, Under-18s coach for £2kp/w." Some say no and the negotiation is over but some of them actually go for it. So my suggestion is to throw more money at them.

Yeah, it's tricky. The best and fastest way is probably trying to hire just the ones that are already working as youth/under-19 coaches.

Ya, but even the ones that are currently working as u18/u10/u20 coaches wont take any job offer but Reserves Manager.. it's really frustrating since my youth team coaching staff is nowhere near as good as my first team setup.

Ya, but even the ones that are currently working as u18/u10/u20 coaches wont take any job offer but Reserves Manager.. it's really frustrating since my youth team coaching staff is nowhere near as good as my first team setup.

like Phil2 said double there wages and also try looking at the Brazilian coaches there's some really good coaches there and there wages are under 1k

Ya I guess I'm gonna have to load the Brazil league for next season, although I did find one or two that actually would work for me so I kinda worked out. Thanks guys!