jonashagensen

Reaction score
I try to reply to my post on this forum, but I always get the same error message: Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Anybody know what's wrong?

I try to reply to my post on this forum, but I always get the same error message: Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Anybody know what's wrong?

You only have 2 posts and having a look at an error i would say you're trying to post to many links in a post, which could be limited to a few with new users to stop spam. This could also apply to images aswell.

Seeing as you can post here with no URL's i wouldn't say it has anything to do with permission problems.

This is also in the wrong section but a mod will move it for you.

You only have 2 posts and having a look at an error i would say you're trying to post to many links in a post, which could be limited to a few with new users to stop spam. This could also apply to images aswell.

Seeing as you can post here with no URL's i wouldn't say it has anything to do with permission problems.

This is also in the wrong section but a mod will move it for you.

But I'm only replying to two answers I got to my question. No links in my reply

But I'm only replying to two answers I got to my question. No links in my reply

Looking at your thread, you have two links in your first post.

Try editting the first post and taking out the links and then try to reply to your thread.

Looking at your thread, you have two links in your first post.

Try editting the first post and taking out the links and then try to reply to your thread.

didn't work, now I get the same message when trying to reply in this thread as well...

I now tried to write what was in the post and got the same message. Maybe it's the language? There's no foul language...