Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm in my 3rd season in Sporting Gijon and i want to improve my defense very much.
i want 2 Cental defenders who will be like a wall...also against big teams like Real ,Barcelona Manchester Etc.
so...my options are:

zapata
kjaer
shawcross
vertonghen
miranda (atletico)
Botia (i have him)
domingues

the price doesn't matter..i need quality.

which 2 are the best?

Hi.
I'm in my 3rd season in Sporting Gijon and i want to improve my defense very much.
i want 2 Cental defenders who will be like a wall...also against big teams like Real ,Barcelona Manchester Etc.
so...my options are:

zapata
kjaer
shawcross
vertonghen
miranda (atletico)
Botia (i have him)
domingues

which 2 are the best?

shawcross and i would recommend ashley williams

Hi.
so...my options are:

zapata
kjaer
shawcross
vertonghen
miranda (atletico)
Botia (i have him)
domingues

which 2 are the best?

Shawcross and Vertronghen are solid, quality defenders. They will also give you a lot of headed goals from set-pieces. Definitely recommend those two.

tbh, from that list id go for Shawcross and Vertonghen.

but for the spanish league, id probably go more for dede and inigo martinez, as they will last you for years and form an excellent partnership

inigo martinez gets sent off a lot on my game, but i play him dm, he also scores screamers regulary lol

never been sent off for me at CB, and still scores screamers, Demidov however gets a fair old amount of cards, but in my first season at Sociedad, I dont think Martinez even picked up a suspension from accumilating yellows, was really amazed, though he was guilty for a few defensive howlers at times, but is getting better now

oh iv got him paying in italy maybe thats why! great player though snap him up OP

otamendi and dede. both would walk into almost any team. both grow to be fantastic centre backs and they seem to perform consistently well.

Diego Polenta, give him half a season to adapt, that guy is hax.

no joke jonny evans is amazing on the game, for my west brom team he has got into premier league team of the year as the highest rated defender and is atleast 7 goals a season plus cup games