Improve my Milan and Juventus side

insanity

Reaction score
With a friend we are playing a game and we need some transfer suggestions to attack and win the UCL this and every other season.

First my Juventus only Italian side (suggest only Italians) 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 both systems with DM; transfer budged: 70 mil;
GK- Buffon, Sirugu, Branescu, (Leali 50 % bought)

Defenders:
RB - Santon, Schelotto
LB - Crischito, De Ceglie
CD - Bocchetti, Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli
Note: Marco Motta acts as a back up at LB and RB, while Santon, Chiellini, Boccheti can play as LB, and Crischito as CD

Midfielders: Pirlo, Palombo, Marchisio, Pazienza, Luca Marrone, Giandonato, Verratti, Poli.
Note: All of them beside Poli can play as DM but he can be trained at the position.

Forwards:
LW/RW (Position is advanced playmaker): Giaccerini, Pepe (had 7.50 rating last season), Bonaventura, Matri, Pasquatto, Del Piero
ST - Borini, Aquafresca, Ciro Imobile

My transfer targets are: Giovinco, Paloschi and Balotelli. However I will probably buy Giovinco next season, while with Balotelli I had some extreme troubles to get him in the team - contract offer rejected like 10 times, and transfer offer rejected.

Milan - 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 with DMC - transfer budged 50 mil

GK - Abbiati, Luis Gulherme

Defenders:
DR - Abate, Di Silvestri
DL - Antonelli, Ogbonna
DC - Thiago Silva, Astori, Vertonghen, Volta
Note: Ogbonna can play as CD, and I have also Isla that naturally plays as RB, but going to use him as a mid

Midfielders: Ambrosini, Gattuso, Nocerino, Vidal (I sold him to my friend), Valoti, Candreva, Isla

Forwards:
AMR/ AML - Boateng, El Shaarawy, Casanno, Pato,
ST - Zlatan, Damiao

He has no transfer targets, but will need some top class AMR or AML I think.

Last edited:
Check Willian and adapt him to one of the sides (left recommended since he has good long shots and tecnique and is right footed), he's one of the best Wingers in the world in my save and is available for arround 15M€. Other options are James Rodriguez (becomes very cheap arround season 3). Also, check for Hulk or Douglas Costa.

Juve:get giovinco
Milan:william, Rodriguez, hulk, ya konan, muniain, afelly

The problem with Milan is that he has already signed 2 non EU players. Second season 2012/2013. He was about to sign Moura, but then the stupid rule. So Wilian and other non EU players are not available now.
The problem with Juve is that Parma just does not want to sell him this year. They rejected a 35 mil offer. I just bought Paloschi though, cause it seems I will not be able to sign Balotelli at all.

Edit: Looking at the Milan squad, we decided that we can take a good AML/AMR tutor with balanced personality for El Shaarawy. Any suggestions for who can tutor the young player?
Edit: Bought Giovinco for 45 mil... not the best price, but you have nothing to spend money on with Juve :)

Last edited:
Then you should try Eden Hazard and adapt him. No idea how much he will cost but United bought him for 20M€ in my save.

For Juve absolutely get Giovinco as soon as possible. Maybe try putting Schelotto as a right winger, he's better than your other wingers in my opinion, him and Giovinco would be deadly(I've used Giovinco regularly on both right and left). Also I think Del Piero is just too old to be a winger at this point, I would only use him as a striker in a 2 striker formation personally. Paloschi should be very effective, I also had him on my Juventus team.

Also, about Giovinco, why did you have to pay that much for him? At the beginning of the game Juventus co-owns him with Parma, I paid 5M for him in the thing where you try to outbid the other team that co-owns him.....

Well, Parma delayed. I used Del Piero as the golden sub as his corners and free kicks are contributing really well, especially if you have to change Pirlo at around 70 min.

Anyway I quit the Juve job and I am again managing Roma. I just hate it to see them do so bad.

I sold Matri to my friend too, so he has no problems at the left wing and he is training Pato as left and right wing/inside forward. He in fact is doing fine and it is just luck for him not to be first. But in the CL he lost twice to Porto, who has a really strong team right now, still going out of the groups.

With Roma I have problems in the defense. I am getting Barzagli as he was upset in Juve as a short term replacement and my friend is going to sell me one of his defenders - Ogbonna or Volta. Who do you think would be better for my side? We are still thinking who should he sell me and the deal to be good for both my and his team. I am still looking for a Netherlands and/or Spanish right back and center back. If you guys have some suggestions it would be great.