kolr

Reaction score
Is there any way to improve my youth academy. I already did improve my youth fac. and training but I didnt find a way to imrpove academy and also recruitment. Some guys sad that you can improve it when your rating is big enough that isnt yet so I guess ill just have to wait but academy...??

Anyone

Improve your backroom staff with top youth coaches. Download or make your own training schedules for your current youth setup, assign a much better attributed backroom staff member to overlook their games in the U18 league and cup matches.

Then, just be patient.

I want to improve it like facilit. I have 4.5 coaches 20 youth fac. 40 mil. euros but 14 youth academy WTF???

In my Fenercvaros game I don't have a youth academy. I would like to build one, but, how much will it cost me? It would be nice if you could get some kind of estimate on how much a request will cost before you actually make it, so you don't look like an idiot when you make the request to the board and find you don't actually have enough for the request :p

Last edited:
board request for youth facility improvement, but realistically you have to be manager for about 2 years first

errrr i did this and then i didnt get any new youth players the next season?????

why is this iam juventus so please tell me why i have not had a youth intake iam in my 3rd season

You get youth whether you have a youth academy or not. But if you have a youth academy there is a higher chance they will be better quality.