Improved Set Pieces and 3 systems to choose from.

Chrissy Ross

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

So I have to admit I got it wrong previously with the defensive and offensive set pieces. Humble pie time for me. However, instead of moping about I created three unique systems for you to all try, one zonal, one man marking and the third, a hybrid that I feel works best. The youtube video describes how best to use them

Enjoy

To make sure they are set up correctly they should look like these -

All my other FM resources can be accessed for free at present here - any and all support is massively appreciated - www.patreon.com/comedychrissy/

Attachments

• Hybrid Marking Set Pieces (Def FP Fix).fmf
    37.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Man Marking Set Pieces.fmf
    37.6 KB · Views: 150
  • No Man Marking Set Pieces.fmf
    37.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Do you have any stats to back your clami that these are the best n FM20? As its quite a bold claim! Using 1 of Lisa's tactics i had VVD top scorer in the EPL with 21 goals so you will do well to beat that! But as you said set pieces have to be set according to your formation too many folk think they can take set pieces and add them to any tactic and they will wokr just as good

Do you have any stats to back your clami that these are the best n FM20? As its quite a bold claim! Using 1 of Lisa's tactics i had VVD top scorer in the EPL with 21 goals so you will do well to beat that! But as you said set pieces have to be set according to your formation too many folk think they can take set pieces and add them to any tactic and they will wokr just as good

which?

Screenshot (277).png

Top Goal Scorer Virgil Van Dijk is this real lol
Yesah 100% real! Was just a full season holiday test i had to look at it twice when i saw it! Cant remember which tactic but it was 1 of Lisa's. Think Lisa uses the same on all tactics so would suggest ask her.

Chrissy Ross's tactics are quite good too. I did a few tests with the tactics and ditn have alot fo success but other people seem too so i would try and see for yourself but as far as having the best set pieces on fm20 i think he has been on the bucky (for any non Scottish person that is buckfast = tonic wine lol) or something when he wrote that

Yesah 100% real! Was just a full season holiday test i had to look at it twice when i saw it! Cant remember which tactic but it was 1 of Lisa's. Think Lisa uses the same on all tactics so would suggest ask her.

Chrissy Ross's tactics are quite good too. I did a few tests with the tactics and ditn have alot fo success but other people seem too so i would try and see for yourself but as far as having the best set pieces on fm20 i think he has been on the bucky (for any non Scottish person that is buckfast = tonic wine lol) or something when he wrote that
Ah i was going to say what tactic and what formation was it or could you upload your save file?

I wont have the save file as i always use liverpool to run my 1st test with so never save it. Only reason i had the screenshots was i couldnt believe it and sent it to my mate! i could go back and check what tactic it was though

I wont have the save file as i always use liverpool to run my 1st test with so never save it. Only reason i had the screenshots was i couldnt believe it and sent it to my mate! i could go back and check what tactic it was though
yeah cheers id love to get Harry Maguire to that amount just for a laugh

The set pieces have been radically updated in the opening post.

To make sure they are set up correctly they should look like these -

Last edited: