improvements for my newcastle team

Reaction score
hey there, im playing on the new patch were newcastle are in championship i was promoted and im currently going into my second season in the premier league i think i def need a new RM/ AMR, any suggestions on possible players or other improvements would be great......?

my current team is

GK - ochoa
RB - srna
CB - jagielka
CB - lescott/ s taylor
LB - lahm
RM = beckham
CM - lucho gonzalez
LM - mcgeady
AM - danny
ST - cardozo
ST - palacio

subs - enyeama, araujo, santon, esparza, choco, yurchenko, guthrie

Thta's a pretty strong team, although i'm sure Backham is coming to an end by now.

You could look at Chinedu Obasi (although a striker by trade is a fantastic AMR) or Guiliano.

Failing that, Diego Buonotte or Andres D'Allessando would do a good job

With Cardozo up front you could do with someone with good crossing. What is Santon up to on your save? He is versatile too so you could move Srna further forward and use Santon at RB

try and get Davide Santon normally a rb but plays very well on the right wing also gets a fair few goals , if not get Valon Behrami from west ham got him on a free when west ham were relegated and was supprised how well he played

littlemisstoon said:
subs - enyeama, araujo, santon, esparza, choco, yurchenko, guthrie

She has Santon if you looked.

Last edited:
ok sorry must pay more attention i suppose lol

You should try someone from brazil that would be kool. lol!

Tis funny Chris, its strange to think females play FM,and cool too, my fiance hates it with a passion!

Im not usually one for bein Pedantic but I thought this one was quite funny

move santon to rb and srna to right mid
id get juan manuel vargas instead of mc geady nd then ud have beastly delivery to your strikers