Snodgrass

Reaction score
I am having problems increasing my fan base. I am playing as Blyth Spartans and have been very successful in two years i have won both BSN the BSP and the FA Trophy twice. However i cannot attract more than 500 of my own supporters to any game. The only way for me to get any kind of decent income is to increaase my gate receipts. Is there anything else i can do to increase my fan base? :'(

The only other problem i have is that i have several players that are unhappy with there current contracts but have 3-5 years left on them. I cannot afford to offer them more and they are only interested in signing 1 year contracts. What is the worst that will happen? Can it get worse than them turning up late or not at all for training sessions?

Ta

Snoddy (£8 million man (H))

There are enough good (free) players for the npwr 2 lvl so you can sell them. The fanbase will grow with time, I am currently with woking in the Npr 1 and have 5k per match, just promote to higher divisions and they will come and so more money

When the players are unhappy (move to a bigger club one)
respond with i want to make this club grow.

If they say they cant wait that long i usually attack them head on and if i lose i see how they are a few months later then sell.

For money you could play friendlies against prem sides or else play New Zealand teams away.

For fan base start with overload for the fan day matches so there will be lots of goals and they will come again.
only other way is to improve rep.

How big is your ground also?