Improving League ratings

• Thread starter Thread starter Seano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 13K
i'm only playing pennarossa from the campionato sammarinese, not doing the other 2, and i'm also struggling to hold onto players a little although i've managed to keep the baulk of my squad through the first 2 seasons, i had to have a major overhaul for teh third as over half my squad either retired were released or got nicked.

i played europa league in my second season and lost on aggregate after a 3-1 away defeat and a 2-2 home draw against rudar of montenegro. then at the start of my third season we knocked out B36 of the faroe islands after a 2-0 home win and a 3-2 a.e.t. loss after being 2-0 down after the 90 minutes and going 3-0 down and 3-2 on aggregate after 97 mins, we pulled 2 back to lose the game 3-2 but win the tie 4-3 on aggregate. only to be dumped out by steua bucharest of romania, who have gone on to the group stage, 3-0 to them at home but 2-2 away.

You're making progress but still a **** of a long way to go lol

You're making progress but still a **** of a long way to go lol

my 2 main objectives are to win 5 cl's in a row with pennarossa and to see an all san marinese cl final that doesn't include my team.

but obviously they are a very long way away from happening so for now i'm focussing on getting semi pro status so i can tie down my better players.

my 2 main objectives are to win 5 cl's in a row with pennarossa and to see an all san marinese cl final that doesn't include my team.

but obviously they are a very long way away from happening so for now i'm focussing on getting semi pro status so i can tie down my better players.

Well that's probably 100 seasons away lol nonetheless I salute you for trying.

What db did you download? I couldn't find one with Sammarinese leagues that actually worked.

Well that's probably 100 seasons away lol nonetheless I salute you for trying.

What db did you download? I couldn't find one with Sammarinese leagues that actually worked.

i didn't i created one and uploaded it, so far it's worked fine for me and i've not heard anyone say otherwise, but if you do find a problem with it let me know and i'll try and fix it. V1 is more realistic to the real life structure, but i'm using V2 because i took a little creative licence with that one in terms of tightening squad and match day rules to try and help youth development and i also added in a new competition to be similar to a supar cup where the winners of the league face off against san marino calcio from the italian league system in what was meant to be a pre season opener but due to the coppa titano group stage tends to be a 1-2 games in to the season. This was done so you can measure progress against them and also to give a season opener as the actual league winners vs cup winners super cup is held mid season, and for the first season will be on it's real life date.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/tran...ues-editing/86603-campionato-sammarinese.html

i'm only playing pennarossa from the campionato sammarinese, not doing the other 2, and i'm also struggling to hold onto players a little although i've managed to keep the baulk of my squad through the first 2 seasons, i had to have a major overhaul for teh third as over half my squad either retired were released or got nicked

Ah fair enough, still you're doing a lot better in Europe than me! I couldn't hang on to a player if my life depended on it atm, although I'm only holidaying that manager, and just working through pre-season, getting players in!

Let me know when you become fully professional, that's my main goal atm - continuity!

Shamrock Rovers are currently a Semi-Pro club(Default database) i'm hoping to turn it around in a year or two. I'll see if i can start a thread this evening at the end of the season.

Shamrock Rovers are currently a Semi-Pro club(Default database) i'm hoping to turn it around in a year or two. I'll see if i can start a thread this evening at the end of the season.

seeing as your semi pro i'm guessing you've got alot more consistency in your squad compared to my amateur club. and if you find you've got players you don't need anymore then it might be worth accepting irish clubs bids ahead of foreign ones to try and improve the league, but i''d suggest holding off from doing that until you've turned professional as things should get alot easier when you do as the players will have more training and consequently will be better then if you'd stayed semi pro. also you'll be able to sign players you couldn't before due to the fact you are professional now.

seeing as your semi pro i'm guessing you've got alot more consistency in your squad compared to my amateur club. and if you find you've got players you don't need anymore then it might be worth accepting irish clubs bids ahead of foreign ones to try and improve the league, but i''d suggest holding off from doing that until you've turned professional as things should get alot easier when you do as the players will have more training and consequently will be better then if you'd stayed semi pro. also you'll be able to sign players you couldn't before due to the fact you are professional now.

I downloaded the Sammarinese league and decided to give it a go but all the teams are amateur, how long do you reckon it will take to get one to turn semi-pro? I don't even know what a club needs to turn semi-pro lol. Also, once one club changes operating status do you think the rest will follow?

I downloaded the Sammarinese league and decided to give it a go but all the teams are amateur, how long do you reckon it will take to get one to turn semi-pro? I don't even know what a club needs to turn semi-pro lol. Also, once one club changes operating status do you think the rest will follow?

i can't remember off the top of my head but from testing it which was at least 4 months ago it took between 5-7 years for teh first AI team to turn semi pro and another 3-5 years before that team turned pro. hopefully for human controlled clubs it will take less time as you're better at building squads then the AI so should rake the money in quicker (which is an important factor). also once one team turned semi pro the rest started to follow suit and by 2022 all teams were atleast semi pro with half of them pro.

i can't remember off the top of my head but from testing it which was at least 4 months ago it took between 5-7 years for teh first AI team to turn semi pro and another 3-5 years before that team turned pro. hopefully for human controlled clubs it will take less time as you're better at building squads then the AI so should rake the money in quicker (which is an important factor). also once one team turned semi pro the rest started to follow suit and by 2022 all teams were atleast semi pro with half of them pro.

Not too bad actually, that the Sammarinese league?

Not too bad actually, that the Sammarinese league?

yeah, i'll keep you informed of when i get to semi pro and then pro as it will be something for others to judge by, although some clubs will start the game in a better position then others. luckily they were all already on the game so i didn't have to create any, but that does mean i don't know which one would be easiest to turn pro. my guess would be either juvenus dogana as tehy were teh best one on my longest holiday save or tre fiori as i think they are meant to be the strongest team irl so they should be one of the better teams in game. although with everyone able to nick everyone else's players it doesn't really matter too much as long as your consistantly good.

Tre Flori are the best in my travels in San Marino. I've got the board to accept my request of becoming professional for the start of next season.

I've always fancied a san marino file just never done it......did an iceland file instead playing group stages cl consistantly which is a heck of a lot of money, finishing bottom mind :). Might give it a crack if i can just win the cl.

does improving the league rating make the prize money more ?

so far i have noticed the prize money has been going up for my sammarinese league, but i'm not sure if it's because teh elague rep is increasing slightly each year or whether i set it too low, i'm thinking it's more likely the first one as it's only a small change each year rather then a big/ a few fairly big jumps to get it back inline with the league rep.

Back