Reaction score
Hi guys. Im just going to go through my 3 years so far on FM 13. Ill need a few tips and advice along the way too.

I started off with Sheffield United in league one and won the league. I was placed 14th in the Championship with them before I walked out and went to Liverpool.

Liverpool were 18th in the league, with Daniel Agger and Andy Carroll out on loan to Juventus and West Brom.
There was around 24 games remaining, and I finished 9th with Liverpool at the end of the season, and now the board are expecting me to challenge for Europe.

I signed Michael Dawson in January for £4m. The season finished and I had bagged M'Vila for £22M. I have £14M left also.

I am in need of a RAM, inside forward.
Raheem Sterling is good, but id prefer him for back up or against the not so good teams.

My team for last season was:

Reina
Anita - Skrtel - Dawson - Enrique
Allen - Lucas
Downing - Gerrard/Shelvey - Borini
Suarez

This season I want the squad:

Reina
Johnson - Skrtel - Agger - Enrique
Lucas Leiva - M'Vila
? - Gerrard/Shelvey - Borini
Suarez

I just don't know who to go for. I have tried:
- Victor Moses (Has no intention of joining)
- Oscar (No intention)
- Nani (No intention)

Have you got any suggestions?

Remaining budget: £14m
Remaining wage budget: £78,000

If you have any more suggestions such as players for a different position dont hesitate to tell me.

Ill keep you all up to date on how i get on too.

Thanks every one

- KENNY

If you still have Suso he does well for me, hes got a powerful shot and creates chances. I also bought Griezmann for around 15m in my 3rd season, but I can't really recommend him, hes quite for about 5 games then does great, but goes quiet again, can also play on left.

yep get rid of reina, all my games on fm13 iv struggled with the mighty reds, i see somewhere best thing is to sell reina, tho and behold iv bought ochoa the mexican and im having my best season so far!!

Sell Reina?
Hmm, he has been quite good for me... but then again he has conceded stupid goals against teams such as QPR and Norwich.

dont get me wrong i love pepe, but on this game he is bad, ochoa has been a rock for me