Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I have an 18 year old striker, who has low confidence. I need his confidence to get higher. How do I do that? I praise him after most matches, to improve his confidence. I'm playing Chelsea, so I know there is a lot of pressure on an 18 year old, so would I be better of loaning him out my feeder club Sheffield United? He is a 5 star Argentinean regen.

Nope. It's his personality, can it be changed? You know that Frank Lampard has the personality of a leader and Ramires has the personality of a professional etc...

Yes, by tutoring.

can you post a screenshot? I've never seen description like "low confidence rising star" or something

Nope. It's his personality, can it be changed? You know that Frank Lampard has the personality of a leader and Ramires has the personality of a professional etc...

hahha mate, that is completely two different things!

as Mike said, you can mould the player to a type of personality through tutoring!

I personally like determined (nice and easy to become, just by tutoring and using a player with a high determination attribute) and works very well if you go a goal down etc, the team fight back together..

Model professional is the best for most people, but there are only a few in FM that are such players..

here, read this!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

hahha mate, that is completely two different things!

as Mike said, you can mould the player to a type of personality through tutoring!

I personally like determined (nice and easy to become, just by tutoring and using a player with a high determination attribute) and works very well if you go a goal down etc, the team fight back together..

Model professional is the best for most people, but there are only a few in FM that are such players..

here, read this!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html
Thanks mate :D Never really thought about that before. I hope to have the next Messi here :)