Improving manager's knowledge

Batlord

Reaction score
OK, had to start my game again after 4 seasons due to harddrive failure - only now when I look on a players stats screen from another team not all stats are there, wheras they used to be in old game.
I know it's not very realistic knowing other players stats without scouting, but then I'm not a manager in real life!!!
Was wondering where the option is to 'turn' my knowledge up, I know its somewhere - is it when I actually set the game up?
Cheers!!

you can see all players attributes if you uncheck the box that says enable attribute masking when starting a game.

you can see all players attributes if you uncheck the box that says enable attribute masking when starting a game.

Yup thats it exactly. At the bottom of the screen when starting a new game uncheck 'Attribute Masking for a more unrealistic experience.' ;)

Cheers - presume can't do it in game then? ****** - have to start again!!

Never knew you could do that. I've allways had to scout players to see their stats. Don't think I'd use it but its hady for new players.

I'm just far too lazy really, I know its not very realistic but then again I'm not actually a football manager in real life that watches loads of video.
Then again, can't imagine Rooney saying 'hey, my pace is 17, gimme the ball 'or whatever!

I tend to have player attribute masking off when I go a big team (prem or championship) but when I got lower league tick it for a harder more realistic experience