xBartGR

Reaction score
Hello guys :D first, i want to apologize for any future grammar error in this post... i'm from italy and english is not my main language :D

So, let's start:
i've just finished my 3rd season as AC Milan manager. I've done pretty well so far: conquered 2 times in a row the League title and also done 3/3 Cup finals (won only 1 :(). Concerning continental cups i've been eliminated 2 times at the 1st round of direct elimination of Champions League (Chelsea and Bayern... unlucky draw :().
At the moment my team looks like this:

-------- Timo Horn
Darmian Rami Balanta Kurzawa
-------- Gil Romero
-- Roberto Pereyra Soriano
Griezmann -------- El Shaarawi
---------- Mitrovic

I'm using the ChristianEriksen Beautiful Play V13 tactics :)

I was tempted to buy Isco from Real Madrid for 40M to replace Soriano which is the lowest rated player in the team. But also i got team intrested in Kurzawa, Horn, Pereyra and El Sha...

So... what do you advise me to do? Buy someone? Replace someone? i have 60M and 78M/year available (i can also modify budgets until 108M and 30M/year).

=)

Look at Tielemans, Rueben Loftus-Cheek, Will Hughes, Sergi Samper to improve your midfield.

Personally I wouldn't spend £40m on a single player, especially one only as good as Isco.

I'd replace rami first as his mental attributes aren't brilliant and then replace darmian as he isn't brilliant at dribbling or crossing for a full back

Try and buy Verrati and Insigne to add some Italians in your squad . Also a good addition could be Inigo Maritnez. In my opinion you should keep kuzawa (he is very good in my Napoli save) . Also check out Matia Perin if you want to sell Timo Horn (also very good). Sharaaway has not been so good in my save don't know how good is in yours but check out Pione Sisto (good as starter and as a back up good stats and cheap).

I am in season 3. Most of my team are still the same.

Saponara- a beast after season 1. 4 star ability and is doing great.
Bonaventura- valued at 43m at season 3. Amazing.
Honda- absolutely amazing in the midfield. 7.5+ ratings all 3 seasons.
Poli- is great for the most part. A very valuable rotation player.
Zapata/Rami- do a good job. I bought Murru & Santon and with Abate, De Sciglio i am sorted in that dept.
Menez is great on the right wing.
Pazzini has scored 30+ goals in each season for me

From the primavera, send Modic, Llamas, Hamadi, Mastour out on loan. They turn out to be amazing.

I also bought Scuffett as Diego Lopez is simply not cutting it. Also i brought Cristante back and he's been amazing. My goal is to build an all Italian Milan and rely on youth. I also don't believe in buying the usual big name players.

Also if you need good Italian players get Belotti, Bianchetti, Capradossi, Baselli, Antei. They are not that expensive and turn out to be great.