4ntonio

Reaction score
So, I have 100m E to improve my squad. I've sold Ribery and Robben and that's what my squad looks like :

View attachment 426274

And my tactic, I need players for the positions left unpicked.

View attachment 426273

I'm trying to create a total football side, with posession ... you know...

mangala? one for the future and if you could unsettle hazard you could get him cheaper not sure about right winger

Well, I signed Matthias Ginter. Maybe I'm gonna buy Balanta as well and loan him somewhere 'cause Dante is a **** fine player for now. I tried to sign Lamela, no succes as he doesn't want to come to Bayern (he'll probably regreat in the near future...hehe) and Schalke want something like 80 M for Draxler, ****... that's too much even for Bayern. Recently I tried Hazard but Chelsea rejected my offer of ... 60M !? However, I have Shaqiri on the left for now so I'm not too woried but I desperately need a LAM. Some ideas ???

Don't know what to say about Griezmann... how does he develops ? I will do my best for Hazard and Lamela, does anybody know how to convince him to want to come to Bayern ???

Everyone should own these two Romanian players -- Gabriel Iancu and Nicosur Stanciu... Both end up being beasts and you can get them very cheap and they compete at the highest levels with low salary demands!!

Everyone should own these two Romanian players -- Gabriel Iancu and Nicosur Stanciu... Both end up being beasts and you can get them very cheap and they compete at the highest levels with low salary demands!!
Agreed, I keep trying to sign both of them on my Malaga save but they don't want to discuss personal details :(

I see no mention of Reus.. He'd be great IF on left. Markovic (He's right footed but does great job as IF on right wing) could be worth looking at, he's FAST. Defenders, Zouma of course. The recognized wonderkids.

I had the same problem when I was trying to sign them to Ajax but as my reputation grew and the team stature grew I picked them up next season... They're now valued Iancu 17 mil and Stanciu 16 mil and I get huge offers from all the major clubs each transfer window but I'm not selling!

Last edited: