zaid 92

Reaction score
hey guys

i need to improve my swansea squad if i want to have any chance of a decent chance of doing on in the champs leage. im in my second season and only have 18 mil to spend unless i spell.

View attachment 314680View attachment 314681

I have uploaded screens of the players i have atm (barring maxwell and bruma (defender) who are on loan) as well as the team comparison page of that is useful to you guys too thanks

Zaid

Last edited:
1) Jack Cork is not suitable as an AP mate, he is CM - Defend or DLP - Support

you need a really good ball winner! I know Stepanenko very well, he is good, but honestly look at Simao or Mudingayi or Guilavogui maybe even Capoue if you have the cash

left back is also a bit suspect, see if you can get De Cegile/Angel (Roma) or someone else to start

tbh towards the end i let my am play the matches as i had an assignment to do and for some reason he puts cork as his ap.

i know i cant get capoue or simao as i dont have the correct databases loaded but i shall look at the recommendations.

lbs an area iv struggled finding the player i want tbh because of wage structure and rep but hopefully i should be able to attract better players

left back is one of the harder positions to find good players for..

see if you have Dino Ndlovu as he is a cheap quality striker

LB: Laurens De Bock/Sime Vrsaljko/Chris Solly (all play on either side)
DM: Chedjou (expensive but also plays at cb)/Strandberg (a god who is also adept at CB)/Muralha 1.8m release (but may have wp issues)/ Simao Mate is your best bet.
FW: Depends on your budget - but have a look at M Sow (around 20m), F. Santander (cheaper)

Also look here, there's LOADS of players with COMMENTS which hopefully will help you choose:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/109333-manumads-box-sweets.html