Improving my Vanarama Conference North Team.

trickydicky17

Reaction score
So i have used an db update to have promotions/relegations and transfers to the date mid July 2015.This give me the chance to play as FC United of Manchester and i plan to take them to the very top. So its a long term challenge which I'm looking forward to as I've not played fm15 for a very long time.My formation and tactics i am happy with. to an extent. We score plenty of goals, but we are vulnerable at the back. I'm not sure if that is due to the tactics or the quality of players. Anyway, i am winning games and over time I'll be able to tweak my tactics to stop conceding goals (i hope!). Unfortunately, i am over the wage budget by about £800 p/w. Me as a manager, I started with no football qualifications and Sunday league football selected. So my ability as a coach is the minimum it could be! I also only have an A.M, an U21 Manager and head of Youth Development. So the quality of training sessions is beyond poor, and that is effecting the team.So what I'm looking for is any tips and help on making the quality of the training sessions better. To help boost the morale of the players, with no money, no coaching skills and very little staff.All i could think of is to win the league. sounds simple like that but, the way we are playing, it is a possibility to win the league and promotion, so that should help increase the money, which i can help bring in more/better staff which in turns help the players. and so on. but is there any way to quick fix the problem to the end of the season for example??I know this is a massive paragraph for a simple question but i thought the more you know about the situation, maybe the better people can help.