Gillanx23x

Reaction score
Quick Question

For induvidual training sch's, what do i do to make to player to learn them faster or is it a stand alone 3-6 month process ?

Do i have to hire coaches that have high attributes in technical ability, working with youngsters etc etc ?

or should i just let my assistant sort it out and leave it alone ?

here is an image of what i already have in place for my arsenal side, any comments would be appreaciated

There are many things that influence how player will grow. Most important ones are:
- player (workload, Work rate, determination, hidden attributes - professionalism and most important attribute AMBITION)
- club (training facilities and coaches)
- Misc ( playing time, injuries, relationship with both you and other teammates aka moral)

And yes, the better coach the better will player develop. Working with youngsters are good for youth staff.

There are many things that influence how player will grow. Most important ones are:
- player (workload, Work rate, determination, hidden attributes - professionalism and most important attribute AMBITION)
- club (training facilities and coaches)
- Misc ( playing time, injuries, relationship with both you and other teammates aka moral)

And yes, the better coach the better will player develop. Working with youngsters are good for youth staff.

Cheers pal