MikeGB95

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trying to maximise the quantity and quality of regens on my game from countries such as Croatia and Denmark but I can only afford to load 10 playable leagues. I've loaded all the big countries like France, Germany and Holland etc etc but I was wondering whether loading the Croatian league to view-only would reduce my game's speed at all and whether I would get better Croatian regens on a view-only Croatian league than no loaded Croatian league at all? Thanks in advance!

View Only doesn't affect the amount of players or speed of your game at all it just lets you see in more detail what is going on in other leagues without the need to slow down your game. Nations that aren't loaded as playable still produce good regens.

i have not tested this on fm12. but on a previous version the quality of the regens was determined by the reputation of that country on the database. on one of my saves i just doubled the reputation of all countries. as result i got insanely good regens from anywhere. on that save china turned out to be unbeatable. after just over a decade they had a worldclass squad what you would expect from brasil.

the quantity of regens depend on the size of your database. before you start the game set the database at large, and add all players with national/continental reputation from what ever nation/region you want. or add players from top clubs/top divisions.

Last edited:
On my saves , i get many awesome regens from leagues that i didn't even load like African Countries ( Cameroun , Morocco and Senegal mainly ) and Eastern European countries !

So i don't think it has anything to do with loading the league . I think that it's just pure luck . African countries for example are far behind England , France or Spain when it comes to economy or reputation , but they still produce some of the best regens !

I think that this is something SI should look to fix in FM 2013 .