appoxplayer

Reaction score
(accidentally posted this in the main player forum too.)

I'm in 2016 having won La Liga all three years, one CL and multiple domestic cups. The team becomes unstuck against larger foreign teams in CL. I won the Euros with Italy with the same tactics as heavy underdogs so who should I sign to improve my club team?

GK: Casillas, David Lopez
DR: Azpilicueta, Carvajal, Pena (RG 3* pot out on loan)
DL: Marcelo (Asked to leave, Listed), Shaw
DC: Ramos, Varane, Marquinhos, Tah, Segura (RG, 4.5* pot)
CM: Wilshere, Thiago (Both v. injury prone), Khedira, Wanyama, Illarramendi (listed)
AM: Ronaldo, Bale, Isco, Son H. M., Januzaj (Got through P/ex, may sell), Rodriguez, Nouri
ST: Suarez, Benzema, Berardi, Halstenberg (RG, 4* pot)

Got £43.91M to spend plus sales and £716K p/w in wages

Last edited:
A keeper? Casillas and Lopez are old by the third season.
When I played with RM I didn't really make so many transfers and had pretty much the original team. Since youre selling off Marcelo, how about you get Alaba? I have him in my United save and he is amazing. Well worth the 35 mil I spent on him...
Midfield is packed and in attack you have Suarez who will do you good for half a decade..

So I would say:

Keeper: Horn/Zieler/TerStegen/Courtois (Last 2 difficult cus of your budget and general unwillingness to sell from their clubs)

LB: Alaba/Schennikov or Criscito (Zenit) / Alex Sandro or you could go with Digne from PSG - he can become good but then again you will have two inexperienced LBs in him and Shaw..

Hope this helped..
If you need anything else, ask :)

Oh and by the third season, Ozil is available for quiet cheap usually.. so if you wanna bring him back to the Bernabeu ;)

Apart from that.. your team is loaded :p