Konflict

Reaction score
My players (Rene Adler and Lucio) have recently complained about the lack of discipline at the club (Arsenal.) How do I go about improving the discipline of the players? It came after Bacary Sagna picked up another yellow card. He has 5 yellow cards in ten appearances. On my manager profile, it says I have 70% squad discipline. I am playing with More Aggressive tackling, as I play a possession style football and the team needs to be aggressive to get the ball back.

When a player gets sent off you can choose whether to issue a warning, fine 1wks wages, or fine 2wks wages. If players have complained about lack of discipline then i would issue fines rather than warnings to player who get sent off. Although this may make the player who gets sent off unhappy. What i tend to do is if, for example, a player gets sent off then i would issue him a warning; then if they get sent off again then i would issue them with a 1 week fine of wages. Hope this helps, Liam :)

Thanks for the tips, but as Sagna has gotten yellow cards, and not an sending off, I can't fine him or anything. I normally fine my players 1 or 2 weeks wages depending on the kind of foul they commited e.g. Two footed tackle = two weeks fine.