livipunk

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be here or in Tactics/Training section.

Just wondering if there was a particular way to improving your staff?

For instance: if you put a coach on Ball Control, does that mean his Technique, Mental and Attacking attributes improve over the likes of Defending and Tactical?

Just curious as I currently have a very young member of staff, who looks like he could become one of the best in the world, and it be good if I can mold him into the type of coach I want.

Cheers.

Excellent question, one ive always wanted to know. Not 100% sure, but usually i put them in where they fit best, and let them grow. So my advice, would be to put them in the field you want them to excel in i.e. Ball control, and let them develop there. Though i'm not 100% sure

Yeah, that's what I'll do. His attributes are pretty even across the board at the moment, so it'll be interesting to see what attributes develop over time.

I'll post again when I'm 6 or so years on and let you know the results :p.

Cheers.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. His attributes are pretty even across the board at the moment, so it'll be interesting to see what attributes develop over time.

I'll post again when I'm 6 or so years on and let you know the results :p.

Cheers.
I'm intrigued..... post a screenshot of him now and then let everyone see what he progresses with... also state what training he is doing...

Last time I tried to take a screenshot, it f*ed up my Mac, so I'm afraid you'll have to just take my word for it :p

He is a Spanish regen. coach, currently 29 years old and attributes are:

Attacking: 14
Defending:12
Fitness:8
Goalkeepers:2
Man Management:11
Mental:12
Tactical:14
Technical:16
Youngsters:18

Adaptability: 13
Determination: 16
JPA: 14
JPP: 12
Discipline: 14
Motivating: 15
Physio: 3
Tactical Knowledge: 14

I have put him on Ball Control, and it is currently showing as 4*.

I'll lett you know how he progresses over the next couple of seasons.

Last edited: