In desperate need of a new challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogus5

Reaction score
I think I speak for a whole bunch of FM fans when I say a latest transfers update would be greatly appreciated. The transfers dead-line was yesterday for the English Premier League and some out-standing piece of buisness was made all over the world. So, come on, let' s celebrate football with a new update. Thanks in advance, guys.

Number one you cant expect people to make them for you, why cant you make something for your self.no 2 the latest lfc update is out saturday. as soon as you get it your prob never come on this site again

Yes. I probably do spend more time on the PL Fantasy site. I don' t see why what I do would be any of your buisness though. But hey, some people do not understand the meaning of camaradery. Still as a supporter of the beautiful game to another, as a supporter of Man United to another, I was expecting a more warmful reply. That' s why I leave the 'serious' stuff such as hogging forums and editting data-basses to the 'serious' supporters such as yourself. Anybody else, care to chip in with some info is welcome to do so.

Welcome to the forum first off, & those links from Nubikal are about as good as it gets, they're good updates though

Status
Not open for further replies.