In Desperate need of a Striker (Porto)

skett

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm in desperate need for a striker for my Porto file, lost the league in my first year and i want someone to partner Janko up top, I have 10 million available, last year I had Welbeck on loan and he scored 30+ in all comps and was top scorer in the league, but hes not interested in coming back. I don't want a target man as it would be silly to have two, I've got young Sanogo as back up and for the future.

I need someone whose gonna fit in right away, not one for the future.

Sidenote: This is my squad, where is the weak point? I'm playing a network game and my opponent has created a very strong Benfica side

Adler
Castro, Ortamedi, Radu, Alex Sandro
Moutinho, Gonzalez
Hulk J Rodrigues
Janko TBA

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

rochina (blackburn), alvaro (espanyol), christian benitez, vincent aboubakar.

demba ba,obefemi martins beast,olivier giroud and diego milito i bought them all for my everton save and are all amazing ba got 14 in 27 not bad for prem,martins 21 in 34,giroud 7 in 15 and milito got 32 in 41 all competitions

Paloschi, should be avaliable on a free. Or Fierro.

erick torres and carlos fierro are great shouts, however he did say he wanted someone who could slot into the team right away as he has sanogo as future star. in my opinion lacina traore from kuban is what your after... costs about 7mil, talk, pacey complete forward who bangs goals left, right and centre regardless of whether he's a loan striker or has support!

Wallyson from Cruzeiro is free in the second season. But you could also try Osvaldo from Sao Paulo (scored 25 goals in 30 matches for me), Caio (Botafogo), Darwin Quintero (Santos Laguna), Mbaye Niang (Caen), Willian Jose (Sao Paulo), Paloschi (loaned from Milan) and Fierro (Chivas)

I know everyone says it but get Fierro. He'll fit in straight away.

You have Janko and you haven't Kleber??? Janko is very bad for Porto... and Kleber turns amazing... try Erick Torres and use Hulk as striker (Hulk is best as AMR, but you play in 4-2-2-2...)

Hulk is my most successful striker in the game. Averages more than 2 a game. He scored all seven goals in a seven-nil win. I play 4-3-3 turning Varela and James Rodriguez to strikers (Hulk in the centre).