In dilema(Ozil or Gourcuff or Kroos)

Radical03

Reaction score
Okay, so I have a little dilema...I usually play with balotelli on the right(inside forward, ozil on the left(inside forward), gourcuff on the middle as an attacking midfielder(+main playmaker) and Anderson behind them with box to box midfielder.

Now on the bench I have Walcott, Ramsey and Kroos and don't know who to use and where...for example...ramsey can't play by himself in the middle so i supplament him with gourcuff but here comes the real dilema...Kroos or Gourcuff and do i put balotelli as striker and walcott inside forward or the exact opposite?(Btw substituting ozil is a no-no...He is the ******* man!)

i would suggest balotelli stiker, walcott inside forward. and gourcuff is quality when on form, so i would go with him. still its your game, do what you think is best

Thanks bro...Gourcuff is ALWAYS on form for me...same with ozil...those two are a constant ******* threat....

Another question...Balotelli, what role as a striker because...his been scoring more as an inside forward so far...

What a dilemma! Whether to pick one quality player or another, although i don't know your formation or style of play i would suggest playing Walcott as a Poacher on his own up top and Balotelli in behind him (assuming your playing a diamond midfield or 4-2-3-1... if the latter then Theo on right as ins fwd or winger) Then probably go for Gourcuff not Kross cos he's older (more experienced) but as i say it's difficult to say without knowing formation etc.

agree with above, hard to say without knowing formation. have you got a screenie?

ROONEY---------Villa(walcott, just got him for a season and tutoring)

Ozil------ Gourcuff ----- Ballotelli

--------Anderson(Ramsey)--------

Started as Manchester(and managed to get ozil, gourcuff, balotelli in first season alongside otamendi and areola, no cheats)

Just looked at the stats...as an inside forward balotelli has scored 7 goals in 7 games...Yea i think im keeping him there...The question now i guess is what to play walctott?

Got the defence figured out...

Ozil* has been a killer since gourcuff got injured...I am also thinking about playing him in the middle now...

Last edited:
ROONEY---------Villa(walcott, just got him for a season and tutoring)

Ozil------ Gourcuff ----- Ballotelli

--------Anderson(Ramsey)--------

Started as Manchester(and managed to get ozil, gourcuff, balotelli in first season alongside otamendi and areola, no cheats)

Just looked at the stats...as an inside forward balotelli has scored 7 goals in 7 games...Yea i think im keeping him there...The question now i guess is what to play walctott?

Got the defence figured out...

Ozil* has been a killer since gourcuff got injured...I am also thinking about playing him in the middle now...
how the **** did u mange to bring all of them in one season am sure you cheated

Doesn't really matter weather he cheated or not it's his game all he's asking is for unconditional advice. Not a fan of Theo Walcott unless your playing him to Hug Touchline and swing in from byline so I say you go with Ozil on the left playing with inside forward cutting into the channels as much as possible. I've never had Mario Balotelli but from watching in real life I think he would probably be best played as a Target Man upfront to feed Rooney. Gourcuff works really well with a free role in the middle but John Fleck also is unbelievable with a free role working as a attacking midfielder on Attack.

You get quite alot of transfer money with Man Utd and if you fiddle about with the wage/transfer budget you can get alot more.

I got Villa, Gourcuff, Veloso, Lukaku, Adler, Otamendi, Verratti, Areola, Aogo, Buonanotte in my first season and still had around 20m left over, which I used to buy some regens near the end of the season.

Offloaded Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Macheda, Foster, Kuszcak, Gibson, Obertan.

I didn't cheat:

Villa: 24m + part exchange with Macheda
Gourcuff: 17.5m
Veloso: 12m
Lukaku: 9m
Adler: 17m
Otamendi: 5m
Verratti: 1m
Areola: free
Aogo: 4m (ish)
Buonanotte: 3.5m

Can't remember how much I offloaded my players for but enough to have around 20m leftover to buy regens.

i have mario balotelli as an advanced forward on the wing, set to "cut inside" on wide play - he's been putting up theirry henry at arsenal type numbers for me and consistently shortlisted as world footballer of the year :D

i also have theo and i have him at striker as a poacher.

Play Balotelli on the left instead of right side. And always always play Gourcuff as CAM.... and when he reached 31 .. but Verrati.. :)

in second season with arsenal walcott has 8 in 8 playing as an inside forward on the left.

Replies...Thank you all:D

I didn't get them ALL in the first season, you got an answer above;p

Anyway, I figured out what fits best....

Balotelli and Olic as inside forward's closing in and Gourcuff as advanced palymaker(attack) with Ramsey as advanced playmaker(support) and gourcuff as a playmaker or replace ramsey with anderson and have anderson as box to box midfielder

TIP: Get Gourcuff no matter what!

Last edited: