PoshToffee

Reaction score
I was looking at buying this game from Play.com but, after reading a few of the reviews i'm not so sure now, there are a few people saying that the game is full of cheats and not worth forking out the subscription fees. Is this true? If so, what are they doing to cheat?

On the Beta the only real ways to cheat is just by doing dodgy transfer deals etc..

The majority of the users were fair and honest though and cheats were caught and banned.

my friend cheats on fm 09 he starts at the club he wants and then gets a new user as man city nd thn he spends all man city's money so the club he wants to work for are rich its stupid and worthless!!!!

I was looking at buying this game from Play.com but, after reading a few of the reviews i'm not so sure now, there are a few people saying that the game is full of cheats and not worth forking out the subscription fees. Is this true? If so, what are they doing to cheat?
i bought this game in february and have been playing on it constantly yes there are cheats but it has not effected my game in any way go and buy the game you cant beat it :)

i was a beta tester for fm live the mods came down hard on dodgy transfers

and if u was caught the player was relesed and you was banned

Last edited:
fm live is **** hate the game would never pay for that again i was 11th in the gw with dynamo colts in mccann but the mods cheat i hate the game it sucks

my friend cheats on fm 09 he starts at the club he wants and then gets a new user as man city nd thn he spends all man city's money so the club he wants to work for are rich its stupid and worthless!!!!
poor boy is friends with himself

At The moment im loving it and i am always on it and the only way is to cheat is to do dodgy Deals really thats it

I have always wanted to give it a go, but keep putting it off. Is a private friends league possible?

Depends irish scouse. There is whats called major games. Now this is the bread and butter for any team, the only way you earn money is from Major games. You first join a FA which will then place you into a league. You and your friends can join the same FA if you wish. Now there is whats known as minor games which is essentally just friendly compitions which you can play for free or for reward points which can be spent on useless items such as club maskots and different kit designs. You can create your own friendly competition and invite your friends in and play minor games which is good for your teams fitness and also ranking points. The trouble with FML its a hard game to sell to everyone as its complexed and you can not sum it up in one go. I would say to anyone whos interested to give it a go. Its 4.99 a month which is a season, your find out within the season wheather the game is for you or not. If its not its only 4.99

If you been playing football manager for years since the days it was call champ manager fmlive is the best way to use your football manager skills, all i can say is dont expect to be building dream teams but you can no beat the online action and how much more rewarding it feels to build your team to compete against other human mangers

I can tell you that im a mod in gw lemerre and if you cheat you will get caught that applies to every gw whats the point in cheating u always get caught