ZamboUK

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the SI IGE?

I tried editing a few things, but certain fields will not save my changes and instead just revert back to what they were before, for example my Transfer Budget. Every time I edit my transfer budget, when I click out of the field, or click to save the changes, it automatically changes back to ?0 or whatever it was previously.

Works for other fields, like Wage Budget / overall balance for example.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

There's a limit. If you go over the limit, it resets to what it was. For example if you try to change an attribute to 25, when the limit is 20, it'll change it back to its original value.

Is that the same with Transfer Budget too?

I can set my Balance to 999,999,999 for example and that change will save. But if I try to edit my Transfer Budget to ?1 even, it changes itself back to 0 and will not allow me to save the edit.

Edit Post: Just tried, wouldnt let me change my transfer budget to 1 even. And as an aside, every team I start with in FM Career mode now is automatically given a budget of 0 and I cannot change it. Even if I boost the Wage budget, I can't adjust budgets that way either.

I can set my Balance to 999,999,999 for example and that change will save. But if I try to edit my Transfer Budget to ?1 even, it changes itself back to 0 and will not allow me to save the edit.

Edit Post: Just tried, wouldnt let me change my transfer budget to 1 even. And as an aside, every team I start with in FM Career mode now is automatically given a budget of 0 and I cannot change it. Even if I boost the Wage budget, I can't adjust budgets that way either.
Hmm. It worked for me last night. Don't know what else to say man. Sorry. :/

No worries. Guess it's time to reinstall and hope it fixes itself!

Should have stuck with FMRTE / FMEL, haha.

When you started the game did you have the "Disable First Window Transfer Budgets" option ticked? That's the only help I can offer as to why you don't have a transfer budget. Hope you find a fix mate!

When you started the game did you have the "Disable First Window Transfer Budgets" option ticked? That's the only help I can offer as to why you don't have a transfer budget. Hope you find a fix mate!

Very possibly. I'm reinstalling anyway, so hopefully it'll resolve itself (if it was a bug)

I think the limits you have a dependant on the reputation of the club you are managing...for example Manchester united have a higher reputation then say Barnsley so you will be allowed higher budgets. if you edit the reputation to be higher on whatever club you are managing then you will have higher budgets

This was the issue. When the game re-installed it still had the same start up options ticked, and this was one I had mistakenly clicked on.
Now that it's unticked, Stockport have a transfer kitty of 999,999,999.

Thanks for the assistance.

This was the issue. When the game re-installed it still had the same start up options ticked, and this was one I had mistakenly clicked on.
Now that it's unticked, Stockport have a transfer kitty of 999,999,999.

Thanks for the assistance.

No problem.

I have the same problem, but I have already bought a few players...
so the "Disable First Window Transfer Budgets" its not the problem i think

Does the editor come with the game or is it bought separately? The BETA didn't come with the editor, and supposedly it would be added with the latest patch.
You guys know something about that?
I'm not one to use them, but it's definitely tempting.

Does the editor come with the game or is it bought separately? The BETA didn't come with the editor, and supposedly it would be added with the latest patch.
You guys know something about that?
I'm not one to use them, but it's definitely tempting.

You buy it from the "Downloads" button on the main menu. It is a separate purchase, but runs inside the game. That's just the in game editor though. You can still use the pre-game editor from the tools menu in Steam.