DillynF

Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if anyone knows if I am doing anything wrong and how to fix it.

I bought the in game editor for FM 2014 the other day. I've had a lot of fun just messing around, but I have got a problem with it. When I edit the attributes of any players/staff then a few in-game days/weeks later, these stats tend to go back to normal, or decrease automatically and quickly. I have edited the Potential ability to 200, and Current ability to 200. This is as high as both go, it won't let me put a number higher than 200 in either of those fields, despite the fact that the "recommended current ability" is always well above 200.

So, does anyone know if it's something I am doing wrong, or a bug? I'm really stuck.

Cheers in advance for any answers.

Bug, it does that. it needs a freeze option :(

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if anyone knows if I am doing anything wrong and how to fix it.

I bought the in game editor for FM 2014 the other day. I've had a lot of fun just messing around, but I have got a problem with it. When I edit the attributes of any players/staff then a few in-game days/weeks later, these stats tend to go back to normal, or decrease automatically and quickly. I have edited the Potential ability to 200, and Current ability to 200. This is as high as both go, it won't let me put a number higher than 200 in either of those fields, despite the fact that the "recommended current ability" is always well above 200.

So, does anyone know if it's something I am doing wrong, or a bug? I'm really stuck.

Cheers in advance for any answers.
It means you've given somebody stats (and/or positional skill-levels) which requires over 200 ability points. 200 is the most you can use so if you set somebody at 20 for everything then it's going to require way more. But you can't get more so it's going to lower the points until the total needed is 200. Just don't go crazy with the stats. Not everybody needs 20 jumping ability, for example. Look at what stats are key for each position and give people boosts in those areas.

So would it be an advantage to put the CA low or high?

I got the same problem with the in-game editor and decreasing stats both with players and staff members.