PussEKatt

Reaction score
I have just bought the retail ( DVD ) version and after installing the game I can not find the editor.I cant even find where the game is installed.
I have checked C :\ program files and the my documents folder.Nothing there.

There is an in game editor in the steam store,but surely you do not have to buy the editor seperalely ?!

Thanks in advance.

No you get it free, just go to steam, tools downloads and install from there.

I have just bought the retail ( DVD ) version and after installing the game I can not find the editor.I cant even find where the game is installed.
I have checked C :\ program files and the my documents folder.Nothing there.

There is an in game editor in the steam store,but surely you do not have to buy the editor seperalely ?!

Thanks in advance.

The in-game editor , you have to buy. I personally would recommend FMRTE as the SI one isn't up to scratch

Pre-game editor, is as wdksoul said , on steam open tools and download it from there for free

Thanks.I will d/load the editor from steam > tools:
Which version of FMRTE would you recomend ? as apparently you have to have a different version depending on your version of F.M.

The latest. It only needs updating when FM does. The lastest build covers all patches.

Thanks.I will d/load the editor from steam > tools:
Which version of FMRTE would you recomend ? as apparently you have to have a different version depending on your version of F.M.

FMRTE if you're on windows. iFMRTE if you are on a mac!