Jrizzle

Reaction score
I made my own team and started a new game, playing with it fine. I made my team it's own stadium but because I live in Leicester, I based the team in Leicester and put that it could also use King Power Stadium.

Anyway, all my interviews and stuff take place at the teams stadium but all our home matches are played at King Power for some reason. I realise now I probably should not have made it able to play in that stadium as well but I don't want to start my season all over again.

Does anyone know if FMRTE or the SI's In Game Editor can change this? I'd only buy these editors for this little function. Thanks.

Hey mate.

I think this might be change able using FMRTE, think you could in last seasons one. (i refuse to pay the cost of it now) as for in game. i don't think you can set that (don't use it)

so unless you get FMRTE or in game editor, and test yourself.
Im afraid it will be a completely new start and edit it using off game editor.

If you pay for the in game editor you could give your team enough money to then request the board to build a new stadium, may save you from starting over again.

Don't think you can move players on loan using the editor but if a player is on loan and you want to end it you can by selecting the terminate contract option which return the player to the parent club.