Ross-Galloway

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I was just wondering if it possible to set it up so that you can have music playing in game like when your navigating the menu's and stuff :)

Cheers in advance

Ross out. ;)

Just open up WMP / Itunes and have FM open at the same time ?

That is obviously the simplest way but it slows FM down and whenever there is a match I will have to go and pause iTunes and then go back into the match

yeah run itunes or youtube in the background

make a huge playlist of songs you like so you dont get **** songs....

if you have an ipod then you could connect your speakers to it in the headphone slot then you can listen to music and it won't slow down your computer :)

That is obviously the simplest way but it slows FM down and whenever there is a match I will have to go and pause iTunes and then go back into the match

Use something that's a little less memeory intensive then. Foobar for example.

If WMP is playing in background it doesnt slow it down much at all, I suppose it depends on the computer u have

Would be pretty neat if Sports Interactive can put in-game music like FIFA Manager

Would be pretty neat if Sports Interactive can put in-game music like FIFA Manager

Why would they waste time doing stuff like that when SI can spend it actually making the game better? oO)

I honestly don't see the need for in-game music. If FM was a console game then fair enough, but the fact that it's a PC game simply means people can just play their own music anyway.