grumpyrabbit

Reaction score
Hi,

minor problem but annoying. I cant seem to get match stats and a few other tabs up during matches.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it. Only started happening at the weekend.

Cheers

Click Restore All.

where is the "restore all" I should click?
I cant get oppsition formation to show in game on pitch 3d view of the match. happened after the update and real annoying.
All the things like opposition formation and player ratings wont show anymore, but all the stats I didnt use am I able to select and view :(

Bottom right where you bring up the menu to select match widgets. At the bottom it says Restore All. Play around with ticking and unticking the problem widgets before click Restore All.

all right, thanks a bunch I'll try that in an hour or so when its gaming time!
I'm in pre season so far so it hasnt been pivotal to me but hope I can work it out before the season starts!

I have tried restore but it just minimises the tabs I already have up or opens them up. Still cant get other tabs.

Play around with ticking and unticking the problem widgets before click Restore All.

this worked for me! minimize all, tick them on off, restore all, tick them again etc and it suddenly worked!

tried messing about with the minimize and restore button but nothing seems to be working.