Crang13

Reaction score
So i've downloaded the in game editor as I was curious, I've been having a mess around with it to figure out how it's works. Now when you edit players stats in game they don't stay!! They reset after a week or 2 they totally change. Anyone else had any luck? Or know how it works with regards to players stats? I don't understand what the point is if nothing stays. You'd be better off using the main editor.

Did you change the players CA? If not then that may be why

It's the real time editor that let's you edit during a season Sean.

yes I've changed the players CA and PA. I have a pretty good understanding of the main editor, the real time editor seems to act differently. Some players stats are changing massively after a week or 2 and not others!

It may possibly be a bug then. I havent noticed it, but I have only used it briefly

it's on the main screen when you start a new game, it's a add on, think its in downloads or something. You have to pay for the pleasure thou! 3.99 if I remember correctly.

I bought this game for PC, but now play it on MAC…..all via steam, but anytime i try to buy the in game editor, it won't. How do i add funds to my account etc?

I clicked to buy the editor on the main game start screen then followed instructions and added ?4 to my steam account using paypal, all pretty straight forward.

So i've downloaded the in game editor as I was curious, I've been having a mess around with it to figure out how it's works. Now when you edit players stats in game they don't stay!! They reset after a week or 2 they totally change. Anyone else had any luck? Or know how it works with regards to players stats? I don't understand what the point is if nothing stays. You'd be better off using the main editor.

That happens because you gotta change the players CA after you change its stats. When you press to change the player's attribute theres a 'actual capacity' and down below will be a message like 'recommended actual capacity'