In need for help to set up a tactic as Mamlo FF in swedish Allsvenskan

JakobDoyon

Reaction score
Hi there

Im quite new to this game, I have only played 2 "real" seasons and a couple of seasons that i quite due to lack of skill. Im looking for someone to give me tips on how to set up my tactic, mentality and instructions for the team. In the first "real" season I finished 6th, then 5th in the second and now I'm currently placed 7th in the third.

Also I won the Swedish cup, beating 3 of the top 5 teams, so basically I want more consistent results and not loose those easy but non the less important games. Also, I want to be able to win a game against the top teams, since its there my team belong "irl"

My team: View attachment 438490View attachment 438489
Those are all the players with a current rating above 1 or so. Notice that I have a lot of youngsters with high potential, how do I get them to get that good?

Tactic I'm currently using almost all games, unless a player who is the only player at the position gets hurt and I therefore HAVE to switch tactics: View attachment 438486
I do switch out hurt players... this is only to give you a look on the tactic

So Its all in Swedish so ill have to try translating the mentality and instructions from Swedish to English

Mentality: Offensive/Attacking, the 2nd from the bottom of the list.

Instructions: Much deeper defense, challenge defenders, early crosses, pass/work the ball into the box, hold onto the ball (rather than risky passes, possession), play the ball to free spaces, use the right side, broaden the game (aka don't play in the middle as much)

I would LOVE any tips or suggestions you may have! Please!

Tell me if you need better translations, more stats or want me to clarify something in the text!

/Jakob

I need help! My time is limited :( Sorry but yea, please can someone take their time and help me?