Status
Not open for further replies.

TesleR

Reaction score
Need a AMC that will fit in nicely with my Burnley side.

GK: Grant
LB: Easton
CB: Bikey
CB: Carlisle
RB: Mears
DM: De Guzman
RM: Mendy
LM: Wallace
AM:
ST: Macheda (On Loan)
ST: Griffiths

Looking for an English based player really or someone who has English as a language so there's no barriers. I have about 20 mil to spend but no point aiming for anyone to decent as they won't open talks with me and my board won't allowme to go over a certain wage limit anyway.

If it helps it's currently 2011/2012 season and I'm in the Prem.

Any help appreciated, much obliged.

Last edited:
What about Deco? Should be able to pick him up for a decent amount from Fluminese.

Kakuta?
Siem De Jong
Miralem Sulejmani
(Loans)

Andy King
Kris Commons
(Transfer)

What about:
1)Kevin Mensah
2)Ramon Nunez
3)Jay Emmanuel-Thomas(loan)
4)Eric Bulot(loan)

Tomas Horava is great in my game, picked him up for 300k in season 1. Also, it's good to shortlist all the good AMC players, as some might get listed by request (examples: Canales, Paulo Henrique, Eden Hazard). Also see if Thiago from Barcelona signed a contract extension.
I know those aren't English based players, but they are really talented youngsters.

Marco Verratti is a must, dirt cheap and is quality..especially from corners and pens.

kevin - zaragoza
jorge correa
lucas - sao paulo

Second that. Can get him for 3.6 million in the first season and he has been absolute class for my Aston Villa team in the second season. Must sign!

I'll second John Fleck. Consistently a good player getting assists in mid teens for the past 3 seasons and 7-10 goals.

If it is for the short term you will never get better than Juan roman Requelme. Probably get a few class seasons out of him although i'm not sure about the wage/club prestige issues. In the long term you should pick up Clement Grenier from Lyon for around £5M. He's top class and is only 19 (First season of course). He has increadible creativeity/passing/vision and he scores some outrageous goals. Decent at taking free kicks too.

If it's first season, Yildiray Basturk could be good, whilst he isn't amazing he can still do his job well for a year or two. I signed him for Seoul first season, saw he was free and decided to grab him. He got two goals and four assists in around 11 games, average of 6.98. Not the best of course, but won't cost you anything, and after a season he can be sold for a little bit or you can just let his contract run out.

Only just noticed the English part. -_- Well, everyone else has made great suggestions, go with theirs.

Also noticed that your team seems above Basturk's ability anyways. :mad: So this comment is pretty much useless.

Steven Davis if you can, although he can be expensive. I got Luiz Jimenez on a free second season in with wolfsburg.

Tom Cairney
Haris Medunjanin is a bargain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.