In need of a bit of Technical help

Whittnam87

Reaction score
Well I had this same problem way back on fm05 or 06, It's where you play the game, save it, shut pc down, load pc up next day... then you click on fm and where it's supposed to load up starting with the si games logo, it just loads and does nothing else and slows the pc a lot. Now I remember solving this problem years ago but i've drank alot since! Having problems sorting it, only way to sort it out is to uninstall and reinstall and put patches back on etc. but it's annoying for just an hour or 2 of gameplay then got to do it again later on in the day or next day... any ideas guys? :)

Hmmmm, Generally it will slow at that stage due to the processor processing the huge amount of game data needed to boot the game.......

Silly question, but have you given it enough time? Im running a 2gb processor with a gb of ram, which should be plenty, my screen has hung at the point you say for 15 mins before, but then kicks in.

Incidentally, are you talking about the SI games bit, then it goes black, you get the loading (in all different languages) in the bottom rh corner and then the cursor changes from an arrow to the football? Is this where it hangs? I only ask as this is exactly the point that my one booted me out losing me 2 yrs of saved game (in game) due to the XML errors...............

Other than that Id try closing all other applications, like opening task manager and shutting down explorer, and all un used processes, firewall, usbs, wireless etc.......

think it's just my gay computer, when i start it the si games logo comes on straight away followed by the other stuff but this doesn't do that, doesn't do anything... maybe the skin not loading properly soo i'll look into it