chapman7

Reaction score
Just finished my second season and two of my midfielder's retired this season so need some cover for the two that have retired. Only problem is that my budget I got was only £1.5 million and have had to put it into my wage budget as not got much of a wage budget either. So if any one can think of any would be appreciated

Bryan Cristante ? Fabio Castellano ? Andrea Barberis ? Melkamu Taufer ?
Also,check the loan list.

look at free signings first, then the loans..
I guess you might get Sergi Roberto and/or Sergi Samper..

Just finished my second season and two of my midfielder's retired this season so need some cover for the two that have retired. Only problem is that my budget I got was only £1.5 million and have had to put it into my wage budget as not got much of a wage budget either. So if any one can think of any would be appreciated

evan dimas?
o.png

I've got interest in Ivaylo Chochev. Now just wondered how much I should ask for due to him only having a year left and wanting to leave for over a season for Europe and of course doesn't want to talk about a new contract View attachment 231820

what sort of bids are you getting for him? I generally try to sell players for double their value and 50% sell on..

what sort of bids are you getting for him? I generally try to sell players for double their value and 50% sell on..

Milan tried for £3,250,000 ish and I wanted £5 million plus 30% sell on fee and then Roma come in with a £4.8 in total but only £1.6m upfront with 30% sell on

I got around 9.5 mil euro for him, Monaco payed for him. also got money after 10 goals, 20% of profit, 1 mil euro after 1 international game and 1 mil euro after 1 game in liga. i accept that they pay over 12 months.

Oscar Hijlmark, Stuaro, fellaini( on loan) are rotation on cm/dmc.

Dybala has a beast season for me... 19 goals and 21 *** in 25 games.

I got around 9.5 mil euro for him, Monaco payed for him. also got money after 10 goals, 20% of profit, 1 mil euro after 1 international game and 1 mil euro after 1 game in liga. i accept that they pay over 12 months.

Oscar Hijlmark, Stuaro, fellaini( on loan) are rotation on cm/dmc.

Dybala has a beast season for me... 19 goals and 21 *** in 25 games.

Was you Palermo? And only thing is he has one year left and he wants to leave for bigger club football so doesn't want to even think of discussing a contract

Yeah just tied Dybala to a new contract with a £45.5 release clause. with a five year contract

Yes im Palermo too, first season i ended 4th. 2rd season on the way to win the liga with 7 games to play yet. 6 point lead :)

Yes im Palermo too, first season i ended 4th. 2rd season on the way to win the liga with 7 games to play yet. 6 point lead :)

Nicely done. I was doing well in first season but then my team went on a horrendous run and managed to finish in 16 like I was predicted but was 8th. But finished 4th in second season! But pity I can't do any major strengthening with the budget they gave me this season

This is my transfer history, it is Danish Value. 1 mil euro is about 7.5 mil dk.

https://gyazo.com/b9037a9d7c3ec1f8024844b777b073c5

https://gyazo.com/66b124b99f87d3f34020eb6e2383b78b

i buy with Clauses:

https://gyazo.com/9f9909bf8b91234b1d562a2add05d947

Napoli ende 10 first season, Inter 14th, Lazio 7th, Thats way i got some players cheep, they was uhappy :)

i play a 4-3-3, with 2 wing backs.

No wonder your on the verge of winning title haha you must a mean squad aha

Current team: https://gyazo.com/2b922d8f8a79aaeda3e3e27da7a65098

Im looking to Replace Sorrentino with Scuffet, and get rid off Munoz(to much contract ****, and stupied falls on the field)
Trying to get Rugani and a star CD. If i get that, i will get off Romagnoli, Vallejo, Godaniga.

I will try to find a good DMC/MC like Lucas Romero and a striker... Thats all depends off the transfer budget and the summer... Hoping not to lose to many stars, do to good form.

Current team: https://gyazo.com/2b922d8f8a79aaeda3e3e27da7a65098

Im looking to Replace Sorrentino with Scuffet, and get rid off Munoz(to much contract ****, and stupied falls on the field)
Trying to get Rugani and a star CD. If i get that, i will get off Romagnoli, Vallejo, Godaniga.

I will try to find a good DMC/MC like Lucas Romero and a striker... Thats all depends off the transfer budget and the summer... Hoping not to lose to many stars, do to good form.

Sorrentino retired on mine. Munoz wants to leave but offers I get aren't good enough to consider same with Chochev. Highest one for Chochev I've received is a offer which will could go up to £7 million

Scuffet is a player that will cost quite a bit. Tried with my United save they kept rejecting then as for £62 million. Try that Krane.. can't remember his whole of his name from River Plate. Could always get Balanta instead of Rugani as he could cost a bit with Juventus being his parent club

Last edited:
Balanta went to Barcelona at winter, rugani is uhappy, around 16 mil euro the reports says :)

Yes Schuffet is a price guy, but udinese are fighting for staying in the liga, if the go down, he will be cheper, but stil costlig.

Balanta went to Barcelona at winter, rugani is uhappy, around 16 mil euro the reports says :)

Yes Schuffet is a price guy, but udinese are fighting for staying in the liga, if the go down, he will be cheper, but stil costlig.

Ah ****, will be trying to get him once I get some budget or a player get's sold for a decent amount. Oh Rugani would be a top asset if you able to bring a persuasive offer to them and that price is a reasonable one too. Oh **** really they must be pretty poor on your save then? On mine they tend to be doing pretty well but yeah he would be a keeper for your side for some time too and profitable if he goes cheaper than what they would usually want and oh yes I signed him too aha

Had to restart due to my previous save going corrupt this morning. So decided to start as Palermo once again tonight and decided to try a different formation with them.

But unsure where to play likes of Vazquez? I thought maybe CM as Advance Playmaker or perhaps as Inside Forward - Right so he can cut inside maybe?

Then just any signing's you could recommend would be a bonus too as this will be different to my last save in aspect of formation.

View attachment 229803View attachment 229802